Newcastle United 2-0 Liverpool - 6/12/15 post match reaction from page 24

Greg

I think Sissoko is quality, and would thrive for a class team. However, he's utterly pointless for us at the moment.

He's competed well in the air a few times, that's about it. Pretty rubbish on the ball today.

Aye I think he's actually tried today, just bad on the ball

Still a massive problem with the two central midfield midgets though. Liverpool are running found them pretty easily although at least Anita is trying to close them down. Colback should just try and get in the way, his tackling is atrocious unless he's clear favourite.

From flashscores: "

45+2' Today's clash hasn't been extremely attractive up to now, but it hasn't been totally boring either. There have been a few nice movements on both sides. We can't say that one of the teams enjoyed any superiority over the first half. The home team makes a lot of passes and attempts to maintain possession. The away side's tactic is what is called kick and rush football."

:lol:

Haven't been watching. How we playing?

Better, actually fashioned some chances but fluffed them all. Liverpool haven't turned up and haven't committed the highly anticipated raping. Still time for that I guess.