Jonjo Shelvey (now playing for Çaykur Rizespor, on loan from Nottingham Forest)

Guest ManDoon

His ability to get his foot on the ball had a calming influence on the rest of the team, especially first half.

On that showing he could be the difference that keeps us up. Could be the worst ever decision by the Taffs.

Shhooooooot :anguish:

What a pass to Janmaat for the 2nd. One of the best you'll ever see.

It was a great pass, it reminded me of Veron who used to play for Man Utd, he used to be able to play those sorts of passes all the time.

Aye, thanks for that  :lol:

:lol:

Christ.  :lol:

Swansea fans in knowing f*** all about anything that isn't rugby shocker.

Very harsh. Shelvey was clearly in a huff there and not performing. Their managers didn't utilise him properly though, which led to the issues. Sucks for them tbh. I have some sympathy.

He'll frustrate but he looks a very natural footballer. That pass will get real attention but it was how easy he made some more subtle moves that really impressed me. Couldn't care if he's erratic as f***, I'm happy to have a risk taker there.

Completely agree. We need to encourage him to really express himself. Shelvey said this is what McClaren laid out his role to be, so pretty exciting.

Shhooooooot :anguish:

What a pass to Janmaat for the 2nd. One of the best you'll ever see.

It was a great pass, it reminded me of Veron who used to play for Man Utd, he used to be able to play those sorts of passes all the time.

Aye, thanks for that  :lol:

Christ.  :lol:

:lol: :lol:

Guest palnese

You've been a long time admirer of Shelvey IIRC?

Yep. Tried a bit too hard to be like Stevie G at Liverpool, but I've always rated him :thup: