Jonjo Shelvey (now playing for Çaykur Rizespor, on loan from Nottingham Forest)

Guest ManDoon

Think Swansea are going to regret this.

Aye, even if they didn't want him it was a huge risk selling him to us. Seems odd that they wouldn't splash out for a proper manager considering their position too. Surely they can't strapped for cash?

Guest firetotheworks

It's the worst patter ever like, actively makes us worse as well, it doesn't make any sense.

These are the same people who still applaud on 17 minutes despite the families asking them not to, can't not go to matches because they claim they need to 'support the lads', then boo them, and who have been shouting shoot to Cheick Tiote without success for 5 years yet continue to do so. It doesn't make sense because they're thick as fuck, mouth breathing scumbags.

Anyone who shouts shoot should be gagged as they entire the stadium IMO.

These are the type of people who go to the match now. Shouting "shoot!" every time he was within 45 yards of the goal, for fuck's sake. Zero understanding of football.

Absolute wankers, the lot of them.

:lol: Christ sake, they probably just think it's funny (which it's not). Doesn't mean they know fuck all about football.

Wrong. They actually want him to shoot. No one finds anything funny for this long, not even these imbeciles.

I just find it funny how there's a bordering on irrational hatred of it on here. :lol: If it genuinely affects the players decision making then we really should stop it.

Guest firetotheworks

Not sure what KI was expecting has ever been done before tbh :lol:

Was a lovely spot and perfect execution, Janmaat made it look even better like, his take was insane.

I was expecting something like that Beckham to Ronaldo at Real Madrid pass if you know which one I mean?

It's the worst patter ever like, actively makes us worse as well, it doesn't make any sense.

These are the same people who still applaud on 17 minutes despite the families asking them not to, can't not go to matches because they claim they need to 'support the lads', then boo them, and who have been shouting shoot to Cheick Tiote without success for 5 years yet continue to do so. It doesn't make sense because they're thick as fuck, mouth breathing scumbags.

Nailed it.

Not sure what KI was expecting has ever been done before tbh :lol:

Was a lovely spot and perfect execution, Janmaat made it look even better like, his take was insane.

I was expecting something like that Beckham to Ronaldo at Real Madrid pass if you know which one I mean?

I'll have a look like.

Just watched it again, KI are you watching the right goal? The 2nd one? It's an inch perfect 60-70 yarder.

It was an absolute beauty like, hit at pace as well, not floated over - long time since we've seen one that good at SJP that I can recall.

Very positive today with his distribution. Also, generally 10-15 yards in front of where one of Anita/Fuckface would normally be sitting which gave us a much better shape.

He seemed to find sensible options with his passes, in tight spaces.

Did fuck me off abit when he's shooting from 3 miles out with 4-5 mins left. Get it in the corner you daft baldy bastard.

Think Swansea are going to regret this.

Aye, even if they didn't want him it was a huge risk selling him to us. Seems odd that they wouldn't splash out for a proper manager considering their position too. Surely they can't strapped for cash?

As a Swansea fan I agree as I know what he can do when his head is right and he's on form. I can only imagine they wanted the money to spend on strengthening. Especially in attack where apparently Doumbia is the #1 target and even talk on loaning Bony back.

No way he's banned for that, West Ham lad ran into him and he shouldered him down.

The fact that he was so instrumental in our win will probably mean the FA will give him a 3 match ban for this 'incident'. I thought nothing of it at the time but the media are pushing it. The interviewer asked our manager about it. Let's see if MOTD highlight it.

No way he's banned for that, West Ham lad ran into him and he shouldered him down.

The fact that he was so instrumental in our win will probably mean the FA will give him a 3 match ban for this 'incident'. I thought nothing of it at the time but the media are pushing it. The interviewer asked our manager about it. Let's see if MOTD highlight it.

Fear you're right :thup:.

Just watched it again, KI are you watching the right goal? The 2nd one? It's an inch perfect 60-70 yarder.

It was an absolute beauty like, hit at pace as well, not floated over - long time since we've seen one that good at SJP that I can recall.

Agreed