Newcastle United vs Manchester United - Tuesday 12th January, 7.45pm

BeloEmre

annihilated? Neither on the ball or the scoreline was that true?

Just for your amusement:

You were in control of the Arsenal game because they let you be, and the Newcastle game from what I remember you only had a handful of chances and you couldnt break us down.

Think the Newcastle game remains the game where we've had the most shots, most shots on target and probably most possession. It was an annihilation without the goals, which leads us to where we are now.

I fancy us to win this.

Due a win, due putting a chance or 2 away, players will give it their all because it's against Man Utd and on tv.

Plus Man Utd just aren't very good

I fancy us to win this, but it won't change things.

If we can win this, and then have a couple of new players in by the end of the week, I'll be so encouraged man. Would be a great place for us to be in.

annihilated? Neither on the ball or the scoreline was that true?

Just for your amusement:

You were in control of the Arsenal game because they let you be, and the Newcastle game from what I remember you only had a handful of chances and you couldnt break us down.

Think the Newcastle game remains the game where we've had the most shots, most shots on target and probably most possession. It was an annihilation without the goals, which leads us to where we are now.

Absolutely off his fucking tits like :lol:

I fancy us to win this, but it won't change things.

It will suggest we aren't getting relegated but other than that I suppose there's not much else that will be a change from this car crash of a season.

Reckon we have a chance, but think we'll end up losing. Saying that, I have backed us to win 2-0 with Ayoze FGS at 115/1.

i know were awful but i still think that is massively risk odds to offer :lol:

Skybet were offering Mitrovic first and 2-0 at 135/1