Andros Townsend

lovejoy
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Potentially huge mistake, not just the failure to strengthen but the failure to back Benitez when he specifically asked for it. Massive mistake imo.

At least we saved a couple of mill though.

I wasn't really that fussed about Townsend as I didn't like the way he left, but we should have called it off far earlier if there was no deal to be done. Rafa got strung along and that will have opened his eyes.

Rafa seemed pretty confident we'd bring someone in earlier... is this the end of the brief good work Fatty had let the club get along with? Cashley screwing us over as per usual? If Rafa walked I'd be doing the same.

Just reinforces the fact we are run by amateurs. I am not as convinced as some on here we are shoe-ins for promotion. We have fucked up too many times in the past. All of our rivals have strengthened and we have stood still. It's risky at best.

There is no way this club will ever move forward with that fat fuck and his pathetic little pisspot overseeing things. If Rafa stays beyond the summer I'll be amazed as he has been well fucked over here and there is no doubt he will feel totally undermined this window. The first warning signs were the Mirror article and everything since then has demonstrated that the fat fuck is back to form.