C*CK P*SS P*RDEW

themanupstairs

That Hull game was hilarious like, Cisse scoring 2 late goals to snatch a point and everyone hating him for it :lol:

Cisse cost me £500 stake once with an equaliser at Swansea.  That's even greater levels of hate for Pardew.

Remember someone had Man Utd(?) -2 when we were in one of our stinking bad patches and at 3-0 down we got a penalty late on :lol:

Not only did he have to sit through 90 minutes of us getting embarrasingly stuffed the cunts even cost him the few quid coming his way as a consolation :lol:

I had a similar amount on and luckily cashed out when Cisse came on.  Thank god.

The combination of Pardew and Ashley was the perfect storm to turn me off nufc.

Listening to Pardews excuses, gripes, arrogance after watching the dogshit football we had to suffer through was horrific. I remember vividly those endless games where we went in at half time 1-0 only to come out and defend that lead. Inevitably the opposition gained confidence, we cracked and either ended up drawing or losing. The loss to Reading at home epitomised this for me.

I might be missing it but i've still seen very little criticism of this fraud by pundits and journos.

Heard on the radio that he is second favourite to be the next Premier League manager to be sacked.  The presenter's reaction to that was surprise as Pardew had been on a good run. :idiot2:

I might be missing it but i've still seen very little criticism of this fraud by pundits and journos.

Heard on the radio that he is second favourite to be the next Premier League manager to be sacked.  The presenter's reaction to that was surprise as Pardew had been on a good run. :idiot2:

As well as being good at chatting shit, he now has the advantage that nobody really cares about Crystal Palace.

The only UK pundit that Ive heard criticise Pardew was John Hartson on Football focus, while Pardew was in one of his nose dive runs of poor form as NUFC manager.

Adrian Durham's had a right go a few times.

Isn't he a host of a show rather than an ex footballer/pundit?

They mock Pards on Football Ramble and Guardian podcasts, a bit on The Game as well. It's more how slimy he is than anything about his management.

Assume just nobody really watches Palace enough to know what's happening, all they have is results and he pulls out just enough good runs to compensate for the shit ones in the eyes of casual observers.

He's not our problem anymore, but I still want to see him suffer and eat s***. Seeing stuff like this still makes me feel like jail time would be worth it. What a slimey unwashed disgusting c*** he is.

He's not our problem anymore, but I still want to see him suffer and eat s***. Seeing stuff like this still makes me feel like jail time would be worth it. What a slimey unwashed disgusting c*** he is.

This!