C*CK P*SS P*RDEW

themanupstairs

Back to Reading ?

Doubt the cunt can Read.

:lol:

I bet he reads all the self help books and psychology books using his new found knowledge in the changing room.

The Sea World Guide to Crowd Fret.

Guest Howaythetoon

I wouldn't even wish him on the mackems

i totally disagree with this like

I hate Pardew far more than them lot, far more. I want them to lose etc., but I want Pardew to suffer, every day, for the rest of his life. Not health wise of course, just in his career and personal life. I hope his kids disown him, his wife cheats on him with some big cocked stud. I hope his iron melts his shirt or his shoe laces get drenched in piss at the urnials. I hope his sandwich from the services of wherever has mould in the bread. Little things like that which makes Alan Pardew think fuck my life like he made us think about NUFC.

I wouldn't even wish him on the mackems

i totally disagree with this like

I hate Pardew far more than them lot, far more. I want them to lose etc., but I want Pardew to suffer, every day, for the rest of his life. Not health wise of course, just in his career and personal life. I hope his kids disown him, his wife cheats on him with some big cocked stud. I hope his iron melts his shirt or his shoe laces get drenched in piss at the urnials. I hope his sandwich from the services of wherever has mould in the bread. Little things like that which makes Alan Pardew think fuck my life like he made us think about NUFC.

:lol: I’ve missed this game

I don't think we'll see him in the Premier League like. Some mid-range Championship club along the likes of Ipswich maybe.

Yeah I can see him at Norwich as I can't see them sticking with their current German fella if they continue to be mediocre

My Norwich supporting mate actually wanted Pardew as manager before they got the German fella.

I've only just stopped laughing.

Why Southampton, Stoke and West Brom are exiting Premier League

https://dailym.ai/2JSvhRJ

Problems off the pitch?

Where to begin? After Pardew's last game there was an argument in the dressing room. Chris Brunt criticised his tactics, Claudio Yacob joined in and assistant John Carver had to play peacemaker.

There were also criticisms of his methods and his approach to youngsters. Pardew himself thought the squad was not close enough and made too many excuses.

Barcelona also happened. West Brom were let down by Gareth Barry, Jonny Evans, Jake Livermore and Boaz Myhill, who allegedly stole a taxi during an early morning visit to McDonald's.

It reached the point off the field that even Barry, often seen as a model professional, was snapped visiting a student nightclub the night before a game.

http://www.football365.com/news/return-to-sender-whats-next-for-the-pls-30-loanees

This from an article on Football365 about the future of this season's loan players made me smile.

Grzegorz Krychowiak (PSG)

Will return to PSG in the summer after the Baggies paid his £110,000-a-week salary in full. Still, he told Alan Pardew to ‘f*ck off’ so it wasn’t a complete waste of time.

Next season? Not in PSG’s midfield.

Aye, I realised about a second after posting :lol:

:lol:.

Taking your point though, another year of Kenedy would be great.

It's ironic that Ashley's model of 'sign them young, with resale value, use a 'head coach' to develop them and then flog them for a profit' is perfectly suited to this scenario.

I could easily see us signing Kenedy for £18m or so, Rafa developing the shite out of him, and flogging him in 18 months for upwards of £40m.

Ashley needs to trust in Rafa.

Imagine him with a budget and some solid criteria around what's expected of him. He's outperform every bloody time.

Rafa's brilliance is his weakness with Ashley in a way, it's clear that he can keep us in the league with almost no backing. That's my worry.

Yeah - can see that all day long.

I do feel he (Rafa) is holding on for a takeover and if that's completely dead then the job is massively less attractive to him.

Rafa's brilliance is his weakness with Ashley in a way, it's clear that he can keep us in the league with almost no backing. That's my worry.

But that's where Ashely would be being short-sighted.

Rafa can keep us in the Prem with almost no money, and we'll finish 10th-15th. Ashley will make a small profit and get a modicum of exposure for SD.

Or he can give Rafa some money, we'll finish higher and so get more prize money, and the players he buys will be able to be sold for a profit as the whole squad appreciates in value under his coaching and SD get even more exposure from us doing well. Oh, and the fans will be happier and off his back. If only this could be seen by the one person who actually matters in all of this.

Been browsing the depths of Youtube and came across this. If the flid who is standing beside the parking sign is on here. Fuck off.

His mate next to him is proper wtf [emoji38]