C*CK P*SS P*RDEW

themanupstairs

It certainly isn't a major derby, but considering it's fairly common for Londoners to move around the London area and the ability to just be transported anywhere in London than it is for people to transported similar distances elsewhere in the U.K. then it's more likely for fans of other clubs to come across one and other. For this reason you could call it a derby like you could call any London clubs playin each other a derby, but a tire rivalry certainly not.

Pardew told the BBC’s NFL show:

"We have an app where a player can go and see his opponent, all the clips, everything. What he eats, what he drinks, the dances he likes.

You know what, we know when we’ve been on there too because it registers with our main computer. If I said to you ‘have been you been watching your player?’ and you said ‘yeah gaffer, yeah yeah yeah’ and I see you haven’t used it I know.

But if you concentrate too much on the opposition you’re going to take away a bit of positivity and flair out of your team. Momentum is about you naturally doing things because you’re confident. When you’re not confident there’s no momentum. Once you get it the game becomes easy."

Pardew told the BBC’s NFL show:

"We have an app where a player can go and see his opponent, all the clips, everything. What he eats, what he drinks, the dances he likes.

You know what, we know when we’ve been on there too because it registers with our main computer. If I said to you ‘have been you been watching your player?’ and you said ‘yeah gaffer, yeah yeah yeah’ and I see you haven’t used it I know.

But if you concentrate too much on the opposition you’re going to take away a bit of positivity and flair out of your team. Momentum is about you naturally doing things because you’re confident. When you’re not confident there’s no momentum. Once you get it the game becomes easy."

He is such a bull-shitting turd!

Guest firetotheworks

Pardew - Through the bullshit.

"We have an app where a player can go and see his opponent, all the clips, everything. Every other premier league club has this too, so it's of no advantage to Crystal Palace specifically.

But if you concentrate too much on the opposition you’re going to take away a bit of magic from your one creatively handcuffed player. Momentum is about you naturally doing things because you’re confident due to plan A working for one match in almost a year of it failing every single time. When you’re not confident there’s no momentum and definitely no plan B. Once you get it the game becomes easy for a handful of games before you go back it not working again for ages and ages."

Pardew - Through the bullshit.

"We have an app where a player can go and see his opponent, all the clips, everything. Every other premier league club has this too, so it's of no advantage to Crystal Palace specifically.

But if you concentrate too much on the opposition you’re going to take away a bit of magic from your one creatively handcuffed player. Momentum is about you naturally doing things because you’re confident after plan A worked for one match after almost a year of it failing every time. When you’re not confident there’s no momentum and definitely no plan B. Once you get it the game becomes easy for a handful of games before you go back it not working again for ages and ages."

:undecided:

Speaking in purely football manager terms, that's just typical Pardew - it's the way he works. It's all about the opposition and nothing about his own players. No interest at all in actually forming an identity for his own team.

Again, speaking purely about the man in his role as a decision-maker, it's one of the main reasons why Newcastle lost so many matches under him. He's shit-scared of every opposing team, plays the percentages, but doesn't even have the nous to conjure anything functional out of the negativity.

Just a rubbish manager who loves himself.

I always understood managers playing different games or having 'spoiler' styles when they went to Man U, Chelsea away etc but Pardew was shit scared and playing these fucking reactive styles at Reading and Stevenage ffs. Absolutely dire.