C*CK P*SS P*RDEW

themanupstairs

Guest firetotheworks

He's a quality WUM. Have a soft spot for the massive charver but the shite he comes out with about Shearer is beyond embarrassing.

He's successful in winding me up like, I have to say. It's 100% because of the way a lot of our fans seem laud him despite him being a blatant cock and being an average (at best) footballer who did nothing at Newcastle aside from having Andy Carroll make his crosses look better than they were and calling Ashley naughty words.

It doesn't matter if he moves to France or Glasgow, the self promoting dickhead always finds a way to surface back over here. With his hard man reputation he might have made himself useful by lamping Pardew, but no, all he can do is spout shite in his book.

He's the pin-up pseudo-intellectual for many people.

I've interviewed him. On a one-to-one basis, when he doesn't have time to think of something pretentious to post on twitter, he doesn't come across as particularly intelligent, and there's certainly no intellect there.

"Either I'm losing the plot or they've just played waterfall forwards then backwards! Including the words! #confused or #absolutegenius"

He loves the Indie music, does our Joey, Blurred and the Arctic Monks are his faves

I've interviewed him. On a one-to-one basis, when he doesn't have time to think of something pretentious to post on twitter, he doesn't come across as particularly intelligent, and there's certainly no intellect there.

I've met him a couple of times in Newmarket.  Actually seems like a decent bloke and spoke highly of Newcastle the place and the fans. 

It's just some of the stuff he comes out with and how hard he tries, that totally puts you off him. 

I got stuck in a lift with him in the gate, that was awkward. We helped each other to force the doors open :lol:

Really? :lol:

Yup :lol: the two of us just standing in silence like :pokerface: while we waited for the doors to actually do something.

I've met him a couple of times in Newmarket.  Actually seems like a decent bloke and spoke highly of Newcastle the place and the fans. 

It's just some of the stuff he comes out with and how hard he tries, that totally puts you off him.

Your second sentence definitely resonates with my Barton experience. He was trying really hard to impress me because I was working for a broadsheet. Thirty minutes of him trying to drop 'unusual' words into his responses but them coming out like he'd memorised a few from the dictionary.

Also...

'the smug mood (Liverpool fans olé-ing) must have lulled Xabi into a false sense of security, because he retained possession near the corner flag fractionally longer than was prudent. That gave me the opportunity to fly in, and disguise my malicious intent the best I could...

...I expected a yellow and was shown a red. That meant a three match ban, the end of my season. I had let a lot of people down, not least the physios who had give me the chance go make a difference'.'

How about the fans you cunt. Also, didn't Keane get fined/banned for similar?