C*CK P*SS P*RDEW

themanupstairs

Pardew - Through the bullshit.

"We have an app where a player can go and see his opponent, all the clips, everything. Every other premier league club has this too, so it's of no advantage to Crystal Palace specifically.

But if you concentrate too much on the opposition you’re going to take away a bit of magic from your one creatively handcuffed player. Momentum is about you naturally doing things because you’re confident due to plan A working for one match in almost a year of it failing every single time. When you’re not confident there’s no momentum and definitely no plan B. Once you get it the game becomes easy for a handful of games before you go back it not working again for ages and ages."

Obviously a fake. 2/10

Where's the mention of front foot or fret?

Guest Howaythetoon

Pardew is the devils spunk. I fucking detest the man more than any single person or thing I can think off and wish him nothing but eternal misery even ill health, but not enough to finish him. I'm sorry, but he deserves it for being an utter cunt bucket.

Just found another gem here, from an article in the build-up to our 2-2 draw at Reading in 2012/13. He's talking about the crowd giving him a hostile reception.

“I went back with a West Ham team a few years ago and the players didn’t grasp the intensity of the opposition.

“It will be the same again on Saturday and we must be ready for it. The whole situation about me leaving could have been handled better by the club and myself.

“We both made mistakes. I was ambitious, I’d had nothing but success as a manager there and thought that I could run Manchester United.

“Obviously I couldn’t at the time, but I thought I could.

“I wasn’t allowed to talk to West Ham and that got my back up but I’ve made up with the chairman John Madejski.”

Not only is there the classic nod to "the players not grasping" something, but the bit in bold ffs. :lol:

Guest firetotheworks

Apparently he told Mike Ashley that he thought the process was wrong at Newcastle. [emoji38] You know, that one he peddled unprovoked week on week and signed up to 8 years of. [emoji38]

Guest firetotheworks

And now he's saying he was frustrated by the lack of balance in our squad. No idea why his results have been shite at Palace then...

Guest firetotheworks

It must be difficult for people who don't have a great deal of contact with him like. You sit and talk to him and he talks the talk and it seems reasonable, but if you went into it knowing the reality of having him as your manager and the person he's shown himself to be, you'd note the depth of his staggering distortions of the truth. He's a remarkable, brilliant con man, I'll give him that.

Guest firetotheworks

I'd love to sit down with him, with a few people on here, take something to stop myself from attempting to cave his skull in, and just continuously clamp him on every single lie, and then cave his skull in.