C*CK P*SS P*RDEW

themanupstairs

This is the first Friday night game in the Premier League for the club and Alan Pardew believes as a fan it’s a good night to be watching top flight football.  

“As a fan a Friday night game has a lot of attractions to it but I don’t know how it will affect the match as we have not had one yet but certainly under the lights at Goodison I think it will be trickier for us than on a Saturday afternoon.  I think it favours the home side a little.”. 

Wtf is he on about? Playing under floodlights on a Friday night is no different to be playing a midweek game. It's not like the first time his team would be playing in the evening. What an utter ridiculous retard this guy is.

Wtf is he on about? Playing under floodlights on a Friday night is no different to be playing a midweek game. It's not like the first time his team would be playing in the evening. What an utter ridiculous retard this guy is.

It's staggering levels of bullshit, how on earth could the lights favour the home side? Unless he thinks some bloke operates it and he will point it at his keeper

Guest firetotheworks

I think he means that it favours the home side because they'll want to go out afterwards and have a mint time. It reads like he means the floodlights because that's exactly the sort of obscene shit that he normally comes out with.

I wonder if it will be any different to when Palace played Everton at Goodison last year on Monday 7 th December at 8pm

The brightness of the floodlights and night sky coupled with the weather is differen in September and December. He'll absolutely say this kind of shit.

I hate him but he is right in what he's said. Home crowd will generally be much improved vocally on a Friday night as opposed to early or mid afternoon.

That doesn't make sense either. So he's expecting the fans support to be slightly louder on a Friday night than at 3pm and that might swing the result? He should send his players out with ear plugs so it will sound more like a Saturday 3pm kick off.

I wonder if it will be any different to when Palace played Everton at Goodison last year on Monday 7 th December at 8pm

The brightness of the floodlights and night sky coupled with the weather is differen in September and December. He'll absolutely say this kind of s***.

He needs to see if the stars are aligned correctly for a win and he can't do that with the floodlights on.

Guest firetotheworks

Friday night is when people go out on the drink after a week at work though, that's the difference. Can't believe you're making me argue his corner ffs. :lol: