themanupstairs

Chapter suggestions.

"Hatem Vs The C***, The Clairefontaine Way Vs The Twue Fwunt-Foot Football Way"

"I wuz 'Young' Theo's Guiding Light .... and Oxlade's too, I think"

The day I beat Arsenal 4-4

This chapter is for Mike

Guest firetotheworks

Deeky this attempt at a trolling, man. :lol:

“When people ask me about England ... well, if I was still at Newcastle, I’d be pretty keen on that England job. But, with all this here, I’m left thinking: ‘Why would I really want to leave this club now?’

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2016/oct/21/alan-pardew-england-crystal-palace

The signing last summer of Steve Mandanda, a sweeper-keeper, is regarded by Alan Pardew as crucial business. ‘His distribution has changed the way we play,’ the manager says.

;D ;D ;D

They just punt the ball up to Benteke man. Did it all game against West Ham. This guy is so mental. Just lies to himself and everyone else.

The article is gold man. Some shocking stuff in there!

The summer signing who sets the tone is not Benteke at the team’s pinnacle, but Steve Mandanda at the other end. The Frenchman, secured for a paltry £1.4m from Marseille, is so comfortable with the ball at his feet that Pardew could argue he, rather than Pep Guardiola, kickstarted the summer’s fad for sweeper-keepers in English football.

:mike: :mike: :mike:

Love how there's one of these fawning articles every October. Nobody ever seems to be invited round his office in March after consecutive defeat number 15.

Yep. And this is why as hilarious as these articles can seem, they actually just piss me off, making me unable to read them.

The article is gold man. Some shocking stuff in there!

The summer signing who sets the tone is not Benteke at the team’s pinnacle, but Steve Mandanda at the other end. The Frenchman, secured for a paltry £1.4m from Marseille, is so comfortable with the ball at his feet that Pardew could argue he, rather than Pep Guardiola, kickstarted the summer’s fad for sweeper-keepers in English football.

:mike: :mike: :mike:

they've surely gone too far there like :lol:

Deeky this attempt at a trolling, man. :lol:

“When people ask me about England ... well, if I was still at Newcastle, I’d be pretty keen on that England job. But, with all this here, I’m left thinking: ‘Why would I really want to leave this club now?’

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2016/oct/21/alan-pardew-england-crystal-palace

Thought this said Decky and had to read the last 2 pages to see what the fuck was going on. :lol:

He just sits there and lies 24/7 doesn't he?

Aye, he is a proper billy liar a bit like a lad at our old school,  telling everybody he had a crocodile in his swimming pool.  The daft git was from Howdon.

I mean a swimming pool in Howdon.  :lol:

He just sits there and lies 24/7 doesn't he?

Aye, he is a proper billy liar a bit like a lad at our old school,  telling everybody he had a crocodile in his swimming pool.  The daft git was from Howdon.

I mean a swimming pool in Howdon.  :lol:

Whether it is true or not, I'm definitely using this joke like.

'The fans’ frustration with the owner [Mike Ashley] at Newcastle had turned to frustration with me and the owner, so the timing was right.'

Yes Alan, we turned on you purely because of our frustration with Mike Ashley, you egomaniac, narcissistic bellend.