C*CK P*SS P*RDEW

themanupstairs

How eerily familiar

'a style of play beyond passing it around the back 4 before Delaney whacks it to their CB's and endless shit crosses to Benteke, most of which get nowhere near him. A defence fit for a Premier League side that isn't made up of decent CB's (apart from Delaney) and shit fullbacks who couldn't pass wind. Our expensive midfielders to step up and control a game for once. A clean sheet would be nice. Having an acceptable first half would be nice. Not having a team that retreats to Pulisball when we struggle. Having a manager with any kind of decent in game management, preferably one who isn't an arrogant wife cheating twat. When we grind out a few decent result, maybe stay away from the TV/papers instead of going on about how good we are.

any of them would do'

If only someone could have told them  :lol:

Guest firetotheworks

We ended up just wanting a decent 20 minutes by the end  :lol:

How the worm has turned at Palace.

We (wey, some of us) ended up wanting us to get a hiding every single week, in the season before he left. Wanting your side to lose badly seems to be a unique trait that Pardew brings to football clubs.

not sure how i feel about this amnesty for pardew just because he's someone else's problem now; how some have managed to forget the damage he did to the club is beyond me, he drove thousands away at a bare minimum - i'm the same as wullie, i ended up hating the game of football in general as a direct result of his tenure, it was like seeing something you can't unsee imo

to me he's effectively committed crimes against the club i've supported for +25 years and because he's fucked off somewhere else he's not absolved, he deserves more than the payrise he got on leaving us and the payoff he'll get when he's inevitably sacked by palace, it's just not good enough

the original question was about palace and the mackems and it's palace for me because of this cunt and because (as a direct result of his management, what a fucking shock!!) we've been dicked by the mackems for 6 games running and i'd quite like the club under rafa to have the opportunity to set that right, which we won't get if they're not in the same division as us...who knows if they stay up we might be able to have a hand in relegating them

:clap: Agree with this.  I was saying the same to a former ST holder on Sunday.  He packed in because of Pardew and just hasn't really felt like going back.  I am slowly coming round to enjoying NUFC again.  But I used to go fairly regularly.  8-10 home games a season and probably 5+ away.  I think I have been to about 10 games total in the last 2-3 seasons and I don't have the bug like I used to. 

It was only years of Ashley added to Pardew that really made it really unbearable. Under a normal owner we would have hated Pardew for a while, he would've got sacked, we would've moved on. It was the institutional lack of effort that killed us off as fans.

It was only years of Ashley added to Pardew that really made it really unbearable. Under a normal owner we would have hated Pardew for a while, he would've got sacked, we would've moved on. It was the institutional lack of effort that killed us off as fans.

pardew was the enabler imo, it was a systematic effort to wear down the fanbase and it worked

Exactly, he wasn't just a shit manager we had to persevere with for a fleeting moment in our history, he changed people's perception of the game and ruined a deep grained love for our club as a whole. That doesn't come back over night, Rafa is not just rebuilding our club he's fixing a broken relationship.

pardew was the enabler imo, it was a systematic effort to wear down the fanbase and it worked

Yeah of course he played his part, but Pardew under a normal ownership regime is a crap manager who gets sacked fairly quickly. It's the combination of the two that killed NUFC fans.

This isn't to defend Pardew BTW, just to say what really killed the hopes and dreams of our fans.

:thup: And all for his own benefit.  He's scum.

We ended up just wanting a decent 20 minutes by the end  :lol:

How the worm has turned at Palace.

We (wey, some of us) ended up wanting us to get a hiding every single week, in the season before he left. Wanting your side to lose badly seems to be a unique trait that Pardew brings to football clubs.

I was just thinking back to my mate telling me with a happy look on his face "we were decent for 20 mins" . My reply was "is that it like, 20 mins is now acceptable"

:lol:

But yes, the man has a history of destroying the soul of a football fan.

Yeah of course he played his part, but Pardew under a normal ownership regime is a crap manager who gets sacked fairly quickly. It's the combination of the two that killed NUFC fans.

This isn't to defend Pardew BTW, just to say what really killed the hopes and dreams of our fans.

you're right of course, i'm not sure any other manager in the game would have been willing and able to do it either tbh

he was/is unique in that he seems immune from analysis and criticism with regards to the things that he says...had any other manager in the game tried to come up with some of the shit he did (peddling players for sale then complaining publicly when he didn't have players, for example) that manager would have been outed as a bullshitter or a lunatic

ashley and pards really were the perfect combination of cunts to kill hope in retrospect

I don't think the factual accuracy of anything managers say is really analysed by pundits, they accept almost anything. Pardew just highlights this fact because he talks unusual levels of nonsense.

he took it to a new level with his underhand support of the owner's policies by touting his players for sale every five minutes then whining about it when he lost us another game, coupled of course with the consistent message of not being able to compete and so on

no other manager in the game would have entertained the first part

I don't think the factual accuracy of anything managers say is really analysed by pundits, they accept almost anything. Pardew just highlights this fact because he talks unusual levels of nonsense.

he took it to a new level with his underhand support of the owner's policies by touting his players for sale every five minutes then whining about it when he lost us another game, coupled of course with the consistent message of not being able to compete and so on

no other manager in the game would have entertained the first part

Agreed.

It's almost as if he's gone to Palace and got an initial positive, temporary reaction from the squad. He's since been allowed to spend a load of cash, alienate popular players which has led to their sale, started playing listless, disorganised and clueless football. He's resorted to blaming random factors, distancing himself from the poor run and their form is now the worst in the league over a prolonged period.

I for one am truly shocked by what's happened down there. Never could have predicted it would have panned out like this.

It's almost as if he's gone to Palace and got an initial positive, temporary reaction from the squad. He's since been allowed to spend a load of cash, alienate popular players which has led to their sale, started playing listless, disorganised and clueless football. He's resorted to blaming random factors, distancing himself from the poor run and their form is now the worst in the league over a prolonged period.

I for one am truly shocked by what's happened down there. Never could have predicted it would have panned out like this.

:lol: