C*CK P*SS P*RDEW

themanupstairs

The Championship is pretty fun tbh. Short term pain for (hopefully) long term gain and all that. I'd genuinely rather be in our position than yours though. Don't forget, we had 4 years of this s*** with Pardew, it's hell, as you're now realising and as we all tried to tell you at the time. I can't imagine Parish will keep him through the relentless s*** like Ashley did, though, so you have that.

Pretty sensible post on their forum. Displayed some empathy for their plight, based on our experience, and it's met with the same agro, f***-off diatribe when they were warned about the charlatan (during the Honeymoon Period).

f*** them. I hope the car wreck continues for a while - at least through January, and have the bloke spunk their survival splurge in the January window down the shitter.

Agreed. They deserve everything they get for being a bunch of arseholes.

:lol: Love that he was being such a fucking dick when they took the lead only to piss it away. Old habits.

Imagine him coming at you, celebrating in your face after his team took the lead against yours.

You'd have to punch him. There's no way I wouldn't completely fucking lose it. :lol:

:lol: Love that he was being such a fucking dick when they took the lead only to piss it away. Old habits.

Imagine him coming at you, celebrating in your face after his team took the lead against yours.

You'd have to punch him. There's no way I wouldn't completely fucking lose it. :lol:

:lol: I have no idea how we all didn't see a fucking murder on TV. Respect, Bob.

Guest firetotheworks

[emoji38] Love that he was being such a fucking dick when they took the lead only to piss it away. Old habits.

He's very generous like. He's always there, giving us extra things to hate then inevitably love after he's immediately slapped to tears by karma. It makes it so much more enjoyable that he can't resist being the cocky, slimy little prat that he is.

It's a carbon copy, cut & paste job from when he was here. The players are letting him down, they're too good to be where they are, he'll get it right soon. You've got to ask if all the players let him down, everywhere he goes, what's the one common denominator? I can guarantee it's not "good manager" Pardew. But it looks like his job is safe for now so let it continue :lol: