C*CK P*SS P*RDEW

themanupstairs

Guest firetotheworks

Ha, Julien Laurens absolutely hates him.  Hero.

Learning from the logistics from force India to Monaco.  :mackems:

Link me, Cypher.

Most recent Totally Football Show podcast. Approximately someway through.

:thup: Cheers

Wow, he's really hit the ground running, full-blown cunt mode from the off.

"There should be some signs of my style of play on Saturday. It won’t be completely nailed down of course."

"I’ve had two days on the training pitch."

Anything good = Pardew, anything not = predecessor.

Can't lose can he? If it's still shite then it's because he's only had 2 sessions with the squad, if there's an improvement then it's down to his instant impact.

Absurd how much this cunt annoys me even years after he's left us.

I have a feeling he's probably hated by the majority of fans at his former clubs, something that's never talked about much in the media.

Guest neesy111

Link me, Cypher.

2nd part of the show after 40 mins.

Guest firetotheworks

Link me, Cypher.

Not bad. Did you watch the True Geordie video I posted a page or two back? The hatred is palpable like. :lol:

:rolleyes: Having spent the first quarter of that season in the relegation zone, and having lost four of the five games prior to his leaving - including another utterly dismal cup exit where nobody tried.

I'm quite sure one of the utter morons in our support will have run up to him telling him how much they missed him. He had plenty of braindead supporters, right till the end. However, the fact he needs to bring it up, nearly three years on (and having miraculously gained yet another excellent job), is a bit of a mystery.

Well I mean it isn't, because of what the man is like. He loves championing his personal 'successes', as if 9th with our heads just above water is a success for this club.

For eg: "Last year we finished 5th, now we're 8th [s***-eating grin]... we've dun a brilliant job."

We'd just lost at home to the mackems too. 4th in a row to them. And there was hardly even any fuss because it had become normal.

Link me, Cypher.

Not bad. Did you watch the True Geordie video I posted a page or two back? The hatred is palpable like. :lol:

Just seen that now, he's raging like. :lol:

Guest neesy111

Link me, Cypher.

Not bad. Did you watch the True Geordie video I posted a page or two back? The hatred is palpable like. [emoji38]

Nah, I'll watch it later.  :thup:

I've done a full 180, I'm not sure I can live without Pardew to hate anymore. He makes it so easy.

Strongly suspect that the existence of Rafa is a strong factor in this.

For every Rafa is an equal and opposite PFM.

Wow, he's really hit the ground running, full-blown c*** mode from the off.

"There should be some signs of my style of play on Saturday. It won’t be completely nailed down of course."

"I’ve had two days on the training pitch."

Anything good = Pardew, anything not = predecessor.

style :lol:

He’s got all the style and subtlety of one of General Pinochet’s death squads.

I've done a full 180, I'm not sure I can live without Pardew to hate anymore. He makes it so easy.

I genuinely don't care tbh, he stopped being my problem when he left for Palace. That day was the day i could finally enjoy football again, not gonna allow his mere presence in the world to stop that.

I genuinely don't care tbh, he stopped being my problem when he left for Palace. That day was the day i could finally enjoy football again, not gonna allow his mere presence in the world to stop that.

Nah, he's that much of a cunt I think I need him around tbh

Guest neesy111

All I wanted after Pardew left was for us to be proved right, and we were, and no one seemed to notice. So fuck it.

So true.

He did well to get those points the season he left tbh. I thought we would struggle all season but Perez,Cisse fires us to a decent 6 or so game unbeaten run with mostly victories. 

That side was truly awful.

I'm sure that was the season when he said we could push for a Champion League place after we made our summer signings (De Jong, Riviere, Cabella, Perez etc) then quickly back tracked about 4 games into the season and said we'd do well to stay up or should be happy with mid table or something.  Boiled my p*ss at the time!

He did well to get those points the season he left tbh. I thought we would struggle all season but Perez,Cisse fires us to a decent 6 or so game unbeaten run with mostly victories. 

I'm sure that was the season when he said we could push for a Champion League place after we made our summer signings (De Jong, Riviere, Cabella, Perez etc) then quickly back tracked about 4 games into the season and said we'd do well to stay up or should be happy with mid table or something.  Boiled my p*ss at the time!

He was smoking crack if he said that.

Like now... we desperately needed a striker. I think Cisse scored 2 league goals the previous season, Remy went to Chelsea. We brought in Riviere..... awful at CB too. And CM. And RB.

He was too cowardly to fight Ashley and he couldn't fight the crowd either so he slipped out the back door. We were due another crap run of results and it had just started when he left. But he did well to fluke those 25 or so points he got.

SMC and Carver both proved to be even less able than Pardew. I think he'll keep them safe for this season and get sacked next season.

He was smoking crack if he said that.

Like now... we desperately needed a striker. I think Cisse scored 2 league goals the previous season, Remy went to Chelsea. We brought in Riviere..... awful at CB too. And CM. And RB.

He was too cowardly to fight Ashley and he couldn't fight the crowd either so he slipped out the back door. We were due another crap run of results and it had just started when he left. But he did well to fluke those 25 or so points he got.

SMC and Carver both proved to be even less able than Pardew. I think he'll keep them safe for this season and get sacked next season.

I think that's what made the situation even more frustrating afterwards, who he was replaced with.  I was sick of people saying, "You would've been better off keeping Pardew, he did a good job"

Did he fuck!  He was just slightly less shit than those 2 morons.  And the rot had well and truely set in by time he left aswell.  As far as i'm concerned he played a part in our relegation, same as he will have if Palace go down this season.