C*CK P*SS P*RDEW

themanupstairs

The PFMs on telly will just call WBA a yo-yo club and laugh it off if, more likely when, Pardew struggles. He'll get away with it again. He lost 8 of his last 10 games at CP. It was only a year ago.

Looking good for there being three worse teams than us in the league, I must say.

Laughing my balls out reading this thread. Happy he's back in management purely because I want him to break more records until these c***s and nutters in the media give up trying to protect him. His record was garbage at Palace yet all the media shitheads are still basing his abilities on our 5th place finish under him/ taking Palace to the FA Cup final and also West Ham too.

http://www.football365.com/news/the-inevitable-rise-and-fall-the-circle-of-pardew

In fact, if someone had quickly sorted out Tony Pulis being airlifted into Swansea City’s Liberty Stadium to attempt a South Walian rescue mission on Wednesday afternoon, we could have applied for November 29 to be recognised as an official PFM Bank Holiday. They could have bunting, chips served on shoulders and pints of wine. Perhaps BeIn Sports would care to host this Tragic Roundabout-themed party?

[emoji38]

[emoji38] Was going to post the same quote but forgot.

"PFM Bank Holiday" [emoji38]

http://sackpardew.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/welsh.png

This is still my favourite thing during those dark days.

Fucking genius that was :lol:

Quite annoying that the 'W' is so wide compared to the 'L' and the 'D'. Makes the run look better than it is.