Seydou Doumbia

sempuki

Guest reefatoon

He is probably still in Greggs waiting on his cheese pasty hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Stole your thunder there Stifler.

Guest Roger Kint

Will he be in the squad for tomorrow or does he have to wait for the right Visa?

The PL registration was 12 today, not sure if international visas need to be in place then too or just before the game. Assume he was official before 12 though

Will he be in the squad for tomorrow or does he have to wait for the right Visa?

"Newcastle United have completed the loan signing of Ivory Coast international striker Seydou Doumbia from AS Roma, subject to the player receiving the appropriate visa."

Don't know how long that usually takes.

The PL registration was 12 today, not sure if international visas need to be in place then too or just before the game. Assume he was official before 12 though

We play on Wednesday so that might make a difference

"Newcastle United have completed the loan signing of Ivory Coast international striker Seydou Doumbia from AS Roma, subject to the player receiving the appropriate visa."

Don't know how long that usually takes.

I think it took a week or two for Mbemba because the FA wouldn't hold a board meeting to agree to sponsoring him for a visa.

Guest Roger Kint

The midweek fixtures start tomorrow so its usually midday before the first games(Friday 12 on a weekend)

After watching the cska vid compared to the roma one, lerl, he seems to be what Mitro needs alongside him. An experienced finisher, so we'll see how it pans out but I hope they manage to partner up well.

This will surely be it for today.

The midweek fixtures start tomorrow so its usually midday before the first games(Friday 12 on a weekend)

I guess it like that because they don't work on Saturday and Sunday?

After watching the cska vid compared to the roma one, lerl, he seems to be what Mitro needs alongside him. An experienced finisher, so we'll see how it pans out but I hope they manage to partner up well.

Agree with this, he's shown in the past he has pace and an eye for goal which are excellent attributes for a Mitro partner IMO. I really hope he finds his feet here.

This will surely be it for today.

I can't believe we can't line up a left back from somewhere. Even if it's some 18 year old on loan.