Saido Berahino stays at West Brom

TK-421

Lee Ryder ‏@lee_rydre 1m1 minute ago

Breaking: WBA accept #NUFC bid for striker Berahino. Travelling to St James for medical. No problems expected over wages. #DeadlineDay

Scott Wilson ‏@Scottwilsonecho  29m29 minutes ago

UPDATE: West Brom reject #NUFC's record-breaking Berahino bid - and hold out for £25m.

:dowse:

No one has a clue.

You dopey prat  :lol:

Lee Ryder ‏@lee_rydre  1m1 minute ago

Breaking: WBA accept #NUFC bid for striker Berahino. Travelling to St James for medical. No problems expected over wages. #DeadlineDay

UPDATE: West Brom reject #NUFC's record-breaking Berahino bid - and hold out for £25m.

:dowie:

No one has a clue.

Evidently :lol:

No one has a clue.

?

No one has a clue.

?

The name :lol:

No one has a clue.

?

The name :lol:

D'oh lol

Guest antz1uk

Would we we get aubemayang for £25m?

:lol: Should see if they'll sell us Reus for £12m as well.

By there's some smart arses on here lately, not followed him much this season but just seen his scoring record so far  :yikes:

However transfremarkt has his value at £24.5m

Not even close to being worth £21m, never mind £25m.  Tell 'em to get f***ed and buy someone else ffs

who?

Sure we could find someone in Europe for £20m :lol:

Who?

Lacazette maybe, but again he's not proven in this league and would cost more than that. Aside that there are hardly any about. Players cost a premium, he's shown he can score in this league.

Berahino has scored 17 non penalty goals in 88 Premiership appearances (3 assists).

£21m (and probably go higher) man. No way

Would we we get aubemayang for £25m?

:lol: Should see if they'll sell us Reus for £12m as well.

By there's some smart arses on here lately, not followed him much this season but just seen his scoring record so far  :yikes:

However transfremarkt has his value at £24.5m

Are you whooshing everyone here?

Not even close to being worth £21m, never mind £25m.  Tell 'em to get f***ed and buy someone else ffs

who?

Who?

Lacazette maybe, but again he's not proven in this league and would cost more than that. Aside that there are hardly any about. Players cost a premium, he's shown he can score in this league.

Berahino has scored 17 non penalty goals in 88 Premiership appearances (3 assists).

He's a kid man :lol: Of course his record was shit up until a year ago. Fucking Messi's record was crap for first 4 years of his career. He scored 20 in all comps last year so dunno what you are getting at really.

who?

Who?

That's fine but who is the alternative?

Lewandowski

who?

Who?

Batshuayi? No idea, like I've already answered, it's not my job to find players - I admittedly don't have the knowledge of european football to be able to, like most here I assume. I can still have an opinion on the business we do do though.  Why you going on like Berahino is the only player left in the world anyway? :lol:

Hell I was just looking at the table and saw Watford. They probably wouldnt turn down £20m for Ighalo. He's scored as many as Berahino scored in his best season after 23 games this season.  I'm in no way saying we should go for him or he'd come, but there are options everywhere. Settling for Berahino just.. "because" is stupid

I don't care about Ashley's money but if we're shelling out so much, since we're getting Doumbia we'd be so much better off with a centre back and left back at 10m each than paying 20m+ for Berahino.

Dembele's Spurs move off so recon they'll play their hand now.

£18m consisting of £2m up front, £5m over the next 8 years, £5m if he scores the winning goal of the Champions League within the first 2.5 years of his contract and £6m based on weather conditions around North London remaining moderately mild every winter for the duration of his stay at Tottenham.

who?

Who?

Batshuayi? No idea, like I've already answered, it's not my job to find players - I admittedly don't have the knowledge of european football to be able to, like most here I assume. I can still have an opinion on the business we do do though.  Why you going on like Berahino is the only player left in the world anyway? :lol:

Hell I was just looking at the table and saw Watford. They probably wouldnt turn down £20m for Ighalo. He's scored as many as Berahino scored in his best season after 23 games this season.  I'm in no way saying we should go for him or he'd come, but there are options everywhere. Settling for Berahino just.. "because" is stupid

I'm not at all. I just want us to sign a goalscorer and frankly I don't care if 25m is too much for him. There's one day left of the transfer window and we are fighting relegation. We don't sign a goalscorer and we risk going down. 

eh, that's fair enough I suppose. I do get that point of view and agree to a certain extent, I'd just rather not settle for 2nd best because of the situation. That and I really dislike his character and I don't really rate him anyway :lol:

This is the clubs' fault for leaving this shit to the last 2 days though.