Everton 3-0 Newcastle United - 03/02/16 - Post-match reaction from page 43

Greg

This is a terrible game to drop Mitrovic for. McClaren is showing us he's absolutely shit every game. A hopeless 3-5-2 at Watford and now this. Anyone who rates him at this point needs sectioning.

But I thought we'd had an excellent window, or at least a 6.5?

:spit:

People believe that?

Tbf it would make no difference either way, we keep buying players and we keep going nowhere. Doesn't matter if we spend another 200m we'll still be s****.

If we keep buying premier league reserves on the basis they have supervenience in this league sure we will be.

Also a manager who couldn't affect a paper bag doesn't help.

Which we will because no one else will join.

We convinced Gini to come I don't think that's the actual issue honestly.

People will come purely on the basis we are in the Premier league and can throw loads of money at them.

My biggest issue is how disjointed we are in our play with very little lateral movement midfield.  If we attack down the right, it's Janmaat and Sissoko working the ball whilst everyone else holds position 20 yards away.  We need players coming and offering passes inside and outside at all times.

Also, the fuck are we doing with Ayoze as a loan striker whilst sitting this deep?

Guest firetotheworks

We're just sitting waiting for them to ramp it up a bit, barely any pressure on the ball at all.

:thup: Everton are barely having to play at all, they're just doing whatever they want and we're waiting for the final ball/for them to misplace a pass.