Everton 3-0 Newcastle United - 03/02/16 - Post-match reaction from page 43

Greg

Very unlucky. Ignore the dubious penalties and their first, we were right in it for a point until the last minute. Pleased to see a reaction, nice to see the new boys starting to click. Perez was very poor though, think he's still got his new contract on the brain.

What was dubious about them :lol:

Take off those black and white specs you've got on.

I can't recall two sides ever making football look so difficult. That's genuinely a cut below the quality I remember seeing in the first MLS game I ever saw, and I was howling with laughter as I recall.

Some reasonable poster will eventually say the side is bound to look disjointed with so many new faces, but think most of us have been around the block enough to know they'll look just as disjointed in six months. Suppose that's what happens when you spunk money like it's going out of fashion on any available shite that's going without consideration for what the team needs or a footballing plan, and when you have a deadbeat manager.

Seriously though, genuine waste of time watching that :lol:

Everton are a medicore side and we've just made them look like Barcelona in 3rd gear. We're utterly shit, the manager's shit and the transfer window was fucking shit.

:thup:

Come up against a team that can't defend by playing no striker and with no attacking intent. Spectacular levels of incompetence.

Losing at Everton shouldn't necessarily be the end of the world ... I mean a result here would have been great. However we have compounded to make it the most ridiculously damaging loss you've ever seen.

Really frustrating this was our first game after the window man. We always struggle against these lot. Just hope it doesn't affect us too much for the weekend now.

Guest firetotheworks

Pure dick over reactions on here, the perfect forum for the Sky generation. Shit fans, more bothered about being proved right that x, y or z is shit than getting behind the team. Make the mackems look sensible.

PFFFFFFFFFFFFT!

Totally deserved the score line, took them long enough to get there though. Shockingly clueless performance, McClaren to blame from the off but all the players bar Elliot should hang their heads in shame, total fucking dross, the lot of them.

Everton are a medicore side and we've just made them look like Barcelona in 3rd gear. We're utterly shit, the manager's shit and the transfer window was fucking shit.

Absolutely.

We gift these underperforming sides wins on a regular basis. Other teams must love playing us. We just throw in the towel on a consistent basis.

Losing at Everton shouldn't necessarily be the end of the world ... I mean a result here would have been great. However we have compounded to make it the most ridiculously damaging loss you've ever seen.

Really frustrating this was our first game after the window man. We always struggle against these lot. Just hope it doesn't affect us too much for the weekend now.

Kobe scored 36.... and go.

Absolutely terrible performance, not a single player can come away from that with the slightest bit of credibility (bar Rob the Blob).

You can have "off days" but we seem to have more regularly than we do good days.

Absolutely no point analysing that game, nothing worthy to say about it. To add insult to injury we now have Mbemba with an injury and Lascelles banned for 3 games.

Need a massive performance against West Brom on Saturday, absolutely massive.