Newcastle United vs West Bromwich Albion - 06/02/16 @ 3pm (No TV)

Sima

Excited for the kid. Maybe he's s*** hot and that's why there was no purchase.

If that were the case then they wouldn't of approached 2 LB's from Spain and Enrique.

:lol: He's 18, tbf. Weren't those loans? Makes it seem like we've got someone capable of playing there full time in house already. If Mbabu can get healthy we probably don't need a LB.

Excited for the kid. Maybe he's s*** hot and that's why there was no purchase.

If that were the case then they wouldn't of approached 2 LB's from Spain and Enrique.

[emoji38]He's 18, tbf. Weren't those loans? Makes it seem like we've got someone capable of playing there full time in house already. If Mbabu can get healthy we probably don't need a LB.

Looks like we've got Willems lined up to join in the summer if we stay up. That's the reasoning for why we were only looking for loan deals apparently.

Id rather see Gibson or even Colback start at LB over Aarons though.

We'll win this with Doumbia scoring. Norwich will lose their game and we'll climb out of the relegation zone, never to return this season. I'll win the lottery and go on a deep and meaningful journey of self discovery around the world. Bernie Sanders will win the US presidential election. Pat Rothfuss will release his next book and it will be great. A genuinely amazing Mexican restaurant will open in Newcastle. It's going to be fine, guys. It's all going to be fine.

The County Durham lad’s only previous senior match was a 4-1 defeat on loan for Gateshead against Halifax in the National League in November.

In case anyone doesn't know the context of this Halifax were bottom of the league and were down to 10 men the majority of the game

Heard he was at fault for all 5 goals and the sending off and kicked the shit out of the mascots after the game.

we'll win this and they'll prob release some sort of support statement for McClaren and he'll end up taking us down

We will win this and Norwich will beat Villa. We will be no further forward with 2 tough games on the way. I think we had to take advantage the other day and fucked up big time.

We'll win this with Doumbia scoring. Norwich will lose their game and we'll climb out of the relegation zone, never to return this season. I'll win the lottery and go on a deep and meaningful journey of self discovery around the world. Bernie Sanders will win the US presidential election. Pat Rothfuss will release his next book and it will be great. A genuinely amazing Mexican restaurant will open in Newcastle. It's going to be fine, guys. It's all going to be fine.

Brilliant!

The County Durham lad’s only previous senior match was a 4-1 defeat on loan for Gateshead against Halifax in the National League in November.

In case anyone doesn't know the context of this Halifax were bottom of the league and were down to 10 men the majority of the game

Heard he was at fault for all 5 goals and the sending off and kicked the s*** out of the mascots after the game.

At these he's used to being a fucking loser, will fit in well.

:lol: Was this GRRM before you :yao: 'd the absurdity of that idea?

:lol: Was this GRRM before you :yao: 'd the absurdity of that idea?

Didn't even consider GRRM, I was being realistic :lol:

So what do people think - Mitrovic, Perez, and/or Doumbia to start?

If Doumbia's fit he has to start. I can't see McClaren going with two strikers so it will be on his own up top. But more likely Mitro will start and Doumbia will come off the bench.

Steve McClaren: "We are drafting in three Under-21 players tomorrow due to injuries. We have 12 out" #nufc

Well if you bought in the players you should of there wouldn't have been a problem you useless cunt.

Steve McClaren: "We are drafting in three Under-21 players tomorrow due to injuries. We have 12 out" #nufc

Well if you bought in the players you should of there wouldn't have been a problem you useless c***.

Who are they? I presume Gibson is one - not sure of the other two.