Newcastle United vs West Bromwich Albion - 06/02/16 @ 3pm (No TV)

Sima

We are consistently shit like, as evidenced by our league position.

Exactly.[emoji38]

I'd love to believe we'll just turn it on when it really matters but that flies in the face of nearly all evidence to date.

:thup:

I guess some people are just very optimistic about things.

Exactly.[emoji38]

I'd love to believe we'll just turn it on when it really matters but that flies in the face of nearly all evidence to date.

You have already accepted we are getting relegated then?

So you won't be commenting on tactics or players or anything else because none of it matters?

Exactly.[emoji38]

You have already accepted we are getting relegated then?

So you won't be commenting on tactics or players or anything else because none of it matters?

Nope, haven't accepted it at all, but I feel we continue with Steve and we increase our chances of relegation.

Not sure how your question relates to optimism though.

I don't think I have to put "we are shit", before every post.

I just don't think we have to be shit and I do believe we CAN turn it around. Yes it's optimistic but it's better than being a miserable twat.

I'm not saying it's certain we're going down, and I'm certainly not saying we should give up on them.

But when the club has been in the bottom five since the second game, and in the relegation zone for the majority of the season, it's not looking good. If the players WERE determined, and the manager WAS capable of getting better from them, it would have happened already. Then there's the injuries...

I'm not saying it's certain we're going down, and I'm certainly not saying we should give up on them.

But when the club has been in the bottom five since the second game, and in the relegation zone for the majority of the season, it's not looking good. If the players WERE determined, and the manager WAS capable of getting better from them, it would have happened already. Then there's the injuries...

Won't argue with any of that.

Dreading the team news today. Has cost us the last two games. Hope he gets it right. Must win game today.

Taylor - Tiote - Coloccini - Janmaat

Just pulled some LB from the womb haven't we?

Honestly something completely absurd like that wouldnt even surprise me (for the record, that reads Taylor RB, Janmaat LB :lol: )

At least as it's at St James we might get a performance out of Gini

Fabricio Coloccini in the programme: "There is more than enough quality in the dressing room, we just need to find the solutions to our problems very quickly because the end of the season is getting closer."

Fabricio Coloccini in the programme: "There is more than enough quality in the dressing room, we just need to find the solutions to our problems very quickly because the end of the season is getting closer."

:coloccini:  :icon_salut:  :booze:  :morph: http://www.relaytetravel.com/images/ArgentinaHolidays-01.jpg