Newcastle United vs West Bromwich Albion - 06/02/16 @ 3pm (No TV)

Sima

Coloccini is injured also according to the Express but he will play because of all the other injuries we have.

What a mess :lol:

FFS - an utter shambles even by our pitiful standards. It's only a massive must-win game...

Such a joke of a club

It is funny though. Not even laughing into the void, a bit too high pitched, laugh or else you'll cry, funny. Just funny. Seven months of clammering for a centre back and a left back, and we find ourselves multi-million pounds lighter and possibly having to play Jack Colback's spotty little bro'...  :lol:

We need a West Ham performance and result, that day they were well under par and we had a good day. Sadly I can't see West Brom being so accommodating, Pulis will have them set up as hard to beat and will probably score a couple from set pieces against our pathetic back line.

0 - 2 and the end of Stevie Mac!

Coloccini is injured also according to the Express but he will play because of all the other injuries we have.

What a mess [emoji38]

Fucking hell how slow will he be playing injured [emoji38]

I'm thinking Cacapa with Sol Campbell on his back.

What a mess [emoji38]

Fucking hell how slow will he be playing injured [emoji38]

I'm thinking Cacapa with Sol Campbell & Mick Lowes on his back.

fyp

f***ing bellends running this club knew mbemba was carrying a slight knock into the end of the window, with no good backup options and a suspension or injury away from a crisis. So they don't sign anyone there. Same f***ing bellends have 3 injury prone left backs, fail to get their loanees and will proceed with some poor ginger teenager. Club is such a crock of s***. Run by a bunch of w*****s, owned by a fat c***.

So destined for Berahino to come off the bench and score the winning goal or three  :hmm:

I'm saying he'll start score the hattrick, one of the defense probably sent off and the media fawning over pulis's man management skills to get Berahino back on side

Guest reefatoon

So destined for Berahino to come off the bench and score the winning goal or three  :hmm:

I'm saying he'll start score the hattrick, one of the defense probably sent off and the media fawning over pulis's man management skills to get Berahino back on side

And McClaren will say we were tremendous.

Could it be?

Blob

Janmaat

Colo

Bantz

Mbabu

Sissoko

Saivet

Shelvey

Townsend

Wijnaldum

Mitro

Can't see him changing too much.

I think that's best case scenario so id be pleased to see that lineup.