Chelsea 5-1 Newcastle United - 13/2/16 post match discontent from pg. 36

Greg

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee  :frantic:

I'm pretty sure Schteve's extremely limited approach and our total lack of recognising our defensive frailties in the January transfer window aren't even registering in Fat Mike's brain. Let's face it, anyone that employs a chump like Charnley to give him any guidance on running the club, as well as McLaren being a Championship manager at best is too stupid to see what's right in front of him. Today's match is no more than a run out for a load of unmotivated players in our lot and shooting practice for Chelski, I never expected anything from today but it's sad when our lot are handicapped before the first kick of the ball. We just need to hope that we actually manage to scrape wins in the winnable matches.

I think I'm back to the shite Pardew days, I want us to lose and lose badly, preferably something outrageous like 10-0, so that the fat fuck has to sack our appalling manager. There is a near on 3 week break coming up so this is the last chance. Lose to the mackems at home and we'll go down with Norwich and Villa. That's what my money's on.

This club is making me bi-polar. Which is a bit like the home and away form.

Pathetic. Going to have to win most our remaining home games, if we are to have a chance of staying up. We certainly won't be getting any points on the road.

Yep, embarrassing. It was assumed we were good last week when in fact it was probably more down to how shit West Brom were.

This final scoreline could be 7 or 8, Tiote, Shelvey or Mitro will be sent off before this is over too.

We are so nervy and devoid of confidence away from home. That can only come from the approach. He's got to go tomorrow.

Agreed. One of many defeatist managers we've had here over the last 11 years.

Cant really have a go at him this match IMO. They're defensive mistakes, we need a better defence so you could have a go at the transfer window. We've not started it defending like we did at Everton though.

Haven't coped with Chelsea off the ball at all. They're pressing high and not giving us time on the ball either, which we've had in spades in the last 2 home games. Taylor and Tiote have been brutally exposed so far.

Correct. Any half decent team will just do this to us for the rest of the season and we'll be fucked.