sunder↓and

Greg
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

:lol: Someone actually posted this about Allardyce.  Is Allardyce working for UNICEF or something like blood plasma delivery

Kept us up

Relegated them.....

God speed young man, gutted but God speed.

:lol: Someone actually posted this about Allardyce.  Is Allardyce working for UNICEF or something like blood plasma delivery

Kept us up

Relegated them.....

God speed young man, gutted but God speed.

A god for guiding them to 17th?

They lit up Penshit monument in red and white as well. Nee wonder they never do anything, they celebrate finishing 17th like another club would celebrate winning a trophy. ;D

There's going to be some heavy macktracking on RTG if they don't get Moyes.

Already have songs made up for him and discussing his backroom staff.

Wonder how they reacted whenever we were linked with him, must've been at least one of 'mags think they are getting moyes  :lol: :lol: :lol:' or 'he's s*** and overrated'. Could be a triple macktrack on the cards.

Wonder how they reacted whenever we were linked with him, must've been at least one of 'mags think they are getting moyes  :lol: :lol: :lol:' or 'he's s*** and overrated'. Could be a triple macktrack on the cards.

I thought he would have been a good appointment for you after Pardew. I was delighted when Ashley went for McClaren.

There's going to be some heavy macktracking on RTG if they don't get Moyes.

Already have songs made up for him and discussing his backroom staff.

Just googled "mags moyes rtg" and found these straight away

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/moyes-for-mags.1200764/

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/moyes-to-mags.912023/

Have no interest in reading what they said though

Listening to BBC Radio 5's coverage of the hustings for the Labour leadership today....they used the phrases 'if you've ever been to places like Sunderland' and 'appeal to people from places like sunderland'

Whatever can they mean?  :dontknow:

#placeslikesunderland #brexitgedia

Listening to BBC Radio 5's coverage of the hustings for the Labour leadership today....they used the phrases 'if you've ever been to places like Sunderland' and 'appeal to people from places like sunderland'

I live an area of Sunderland that rivals anywhere in the North East.

Are you Scotch?

Are you Scotch?

Go on?

Are you Scotch?

Calm down man precious. He's only repeating what he heard on the radio and tbf the reaction to Brexit in sunderland that was screened Worldwide did make it come across as a bit of a hick town.

Are you Scotch?

http://anmblog.typepad.com/.a/6a00d8341c565553ef01287720ae12970c-pi

Are you Scotch?

It's...nah I'll let that go, something of an agenda obvs :lol:

Are you Scotch?

The only ones that could even be considered is Cleadon or (clutching a bit) Ashbrooke?

Are you Scotch?

http://anmblog.typepad.com/.a/6a00d8341c565553ef01287720ae12970c-pi

:lol:

Are you Scotch?

The only ones that could even be considered is Cleadon or (clutching a bit) Ashbrooke?

Cleadon isn't even in Sunderland and while Ashbrooke has some nice houses, there's fuck all else there.

Interesting to see where he lives.

Are you Scotch?

Take it up with Ofcom, I didn't use those phrases, just laughed my arse off that your town is now shorthand for 'politically ignorant hillbillies voting against their own interest'. It could quite easily have been Barnsley, Scunthorpe or Mansfield.

But it wasn't. it was Sunderland. And that amused me.

As for 'are you Scotch'.... Aye, I'm fae a wee village called Awaytaefuck-on-Clyde.