sunder↓and

Greg
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

they would have targted that game as a season lift off, unlucky. :lol:

its a demoralising result, defeat snatched from victory, they looked shellshocked, Moyes is giving off the miserable vibe, nee money to put it right in Jan, no mage to bail them out with 4/6 points.

so early into the season they now have a game they simply must win, the games after are very tough, i so fucking hope this is the year they go, the smug cunts  :p

West brom are doing OK as well, might be a difficult game for them that one. Stoke will be seeing their game in the same manner, one to start the season and they have home advantage.

Looking at their fixtures and there's point to be had, but really they need 4 wins before December, if they don't then I can't see them turning it around, not this time without us to gift them.

West brom are doing OK as well, might be a difficult game for them that one. Stoke will be seeing their game in the same manner, one to start the season and they have home advantage.

Looking at their fixtures and there's point to be had, but really they need 4 wins before December, if they don't then I can't see them turning it around, not this time without us to gift them.

i predicted Hull at home at the start of the season as their first win, thats in November and if i come close to being right it will be a disaster for them  :lol:

i predicted Hull at home at the start of the season as their first win, thats in November and if i come close to being right it will be a disaster for them  :lol:

It's possible, just depends on how this weekend effects them. Tbh losing from 2-0 up at home is probably worse than getting a kicking and losing 4-0...even when they are in a winning position next time this match will be all they are thinking about until the final whistle. Just take one mistake, teams back in it and they'll fold. It's not so,etching I really associate with Sunderland, usually they get a goal and they'll go on to take something out of the game. I've seen some incredible dig in the trenches performances over the years but it seems they don't even have that any more.

Spirit will be broken if not shattered by that loss, and spirit is all they've had for years.

It's possible, just depends on how this weekend effects them. Tbh losing from 2-0 up at home is probably worse than getting a kicking and losing 4-0...even when they are in a winning position next time this match will be all they are thinking about until the final whistle. Just take one mistake, teams back in it and they'll fold. It's not so,etching I really associate with Sunderland, usually they get a goal and they'll go on to take something out of the game. I've seen some incredible dig in the trenches performances over the years but it seems they don't even have that any more.

Spirit will be broken if not shattered by that loss, and spirit is all they've had for years.

"Bad defending" has become an overused cliché nowadays. Every team has defensive lapses.

That said, their defending yesterday (as seen on MOTD) was really, really bad. I don't think Benteke would have been given the freedom he was in a Northern League game and the other two goals were almost as bad.

Considering this cash strapped club just spent a fortune tying down Kone and investing in a Chelsea reserve squad CB they really do have problems.

We often laughed at O'Shea and Brown but it seems they've blown a big part of their budget on central defence and managed to go backwards in the process.

It's always the same, they're so desperate not to be seen as demanding that they are now willing to finish 17th every season so that they can take their seat at the top table every year with zero ambition to improve.  Because to suggest or demand improvement would be 'mag-esque delewded behaviour'

'We are the Terry Waite of football. Aye we survived, but who the f*** wants to be chained to a radiator for years on end.'

:lol: :lol:

Well they do, obviously. They have no expectations other than to scrape survival. Again.

Also, stray mackem is a bit of a racist c*nt (scotch? Fuck you) and his false bon homie doesn't pass muster here. Having fun getting pasted every week? Hope nissan moves to france you cunt.

'We are the Terry Waite of football. Aye we survived, but who the f*** wants to be chained to a radiator for years on end.'

:lol: :lol:

Well they do, obviously. They have no expectations other than to scrape survival. Again.

Also, stray mackem is a bit of a racist c*nt (scotch? Fuck you) and his false bon homie doesn't pass muster here. Having fun getting pasted every week? Hope nissan moves to france you cunt.

:lol: wew

Finally come to realise what we've been telling them for years, we've been gifting them with survival with our 6 points a season, they're f***ed without us.

Relegating them by getting relegated. Cool.

All part of Rafa's master plan :lol:

Finally come to realise what we've been telling them for years, we've been gifting them with survival with our 6 points a season, they're f***ed without us.

We'd be playing soon if we'd have stayed up.they miss us really.

The bed sheets are out on RTG revolt is in the air

We'd be playing soon if we'd have stayed up.they miss us really.

The bed sheets are out on RTG revolt is in the air

They would of been bottom without a win at the end of October, played us, turned into world beaters, beat us and there season would be away

They like to call the team 'lads' and any negative poster 'bedwetters' don't they? :lol:

Moyes has lost the plot.  He keeps blaming the players all the while.  Even noticed on MOTD he was saying they and not we!  That's pretty shit coming from a manager.