sunder↓and

Greg
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I obviously biased but I would honestly rather watch Wolves v Norwich tonight than Sunderland v West Brom this afternoon.

im gonna watch them, i want nothing but pain on them  :naughty:

So you're going to watch Sunderland over watching Newcastle?

no , i will have both screens on, the wonders of tekki  :p

I obviously biased but I would honestly rather watch Wolves v Norwich tonight than Sunderland v West Brom this afternoon.

im gonna watch them, i want nothing but pain on them  :naughty:

So you're going to watch Sunderland over watching Newcastle?

no , i will have both screens on, the wonders of tekki  :p

You're obsessed with them

Sunderland XI: Pickford, Manquillo, Kone, O'Shea, Denayer, Kirchoff, Ndong, Khazri, McNair, Watmore, Defoe.

West Brom XI: Foster, Nyom, McAuley, Dawson, Evans, Phillips, Fletcher, Yacob, McClean, Chadli, Rondon

Which of those teams is better? :blush: :lol:

Holy f*ck, what a shower of sh*t. Picking the best of the two would be like choosing between finding blood in your stool or a lump in your sac. Utter dross.

"Best league in the world"

Sunderland XI: Pickford, Manquillo, Kone, O'Shea, Denayer, Kirchoff, Ndong, Khazri, McNair, Watmore, Defoe.

West Brom XI: Foster, Nyom, McAuley, Dawson, Evans, Phillips, Fletcher, Yacob, McClean, Chadli, Rondon

Which of those teams is better? :blush: :lol:

Holy f*ck, what a shower of sh*t. Picking the best of the two would be like choosing between finding blood in your stool or a lump in your sac. Utter dross.

"Best league in the world"

I was just thinking that before I scrolled down to your post  :lol:

What 2 absolutely abysmal lineups there. It'll be an absolute sh*tfest there today.

Guest Open_C

Big Sam back in the hot seat by christmas

Telegraph pundit whose name I forget was saying just this on Fighting Talk this morning

It's another "winnable" game for them that they've been targeting that they come away with just a point. Signs of improvement or more concerns ?

they were on TS last week saying 4- 6 points from these 2 easy games.

The standard down the bottom of the premier league is so, so bad.

Sunderland are awful, but there are easily another 4 or 5 teams just as bad and it's always them that scrape through and survive :(. I bet it'll be the same again this year, they're jammy fuckers.