sunder↓and

Greg
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Still think they'll scrape survival, that could change after the next few games though.  According to the Mackems at graft key players such as Kirchoff and Kone have lost form big time, plus other than Defoe they are bereft of quality at the top end of the pitch.

They always do hand them out for nothing, the same even happened to one of the derbies as few years ago. Loads of NUFC got tickets to it for free because they went to Sunderland uni. I've heard from people who go there that they are constantly getting emails from the student union for free tickets. Compare this to NUFC and Newcastle/Northumbria and there is a few, not a very big fee (£11 in midweek, £13 for Brentford).

I get that clubs should be giving tickets out to good causes, but you have to do it in moderation. I think NUFC hand out free tickets to 2-3 schools a game.

They're dishing them out for f*** all at my mates work (mag at work).

14449757_10101694422486163_4142572321687044500_n.jpg?oh=e63e05da8bbef7e23f25ccd4e2136390&oe=58AD3570

Someone post that on RTG. They're currently arguing about not giving away free tickets

My mates posted the image on that facebook thing I linked a few pages back. Word must have got back to RTG. ;D

Back to the Football and I reckon these are nailed on to win today. It's the first day of October, a time they always get their first win on the board and they are playing very poor opposition. Thanks to the 11,000 free tickets issued they'll have a big crowd urging them on.

Expect them to win 2-0. I've even put them on my coupon.

Is Defoe out? Last night on Total sport, loads of them were ringing in saying as desperate as it sounded, they hoped Anichebe would play, only for Gary Bennett to tell them all.... 'He's injured'.

With that bombshell, they all resigned themselves to another loss :lol:

Is Defoe out? Last night on Total sport, loads of them were ringing in saying as desperate as it sounded, they hoped Anichebe would play, only for Gary Bennett to tell them all.... 'He's injured'.

With that bombshell, they all resigned themselves to another loss :lol:

If he's injured -  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Making up stories of how everyone hates us and every loves them. #football friends. ;D

Very insecure bunch aren't they?

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/newcastle-fans-are-attacking-norwich-buses.1280434/page-6#post-23965770

The Mags are a complete set of collosal fucking helmets. This is well known in football, just follow England abroad and all the lads you meet will confirm what we already know.

and

In our group chat I'm in I've known some of the lads for about a year. There's a Utd fan, wolves fan and Brighton fans in there for example. They can't stand Newcastle and I warned them they'd be like this down in the championship acting like they're doing the teams below a favour :lol:

Both derbies we were all Sunderland (except the one mag in the chat)

Making up stories of how everyone hates us and every loves them. #football friends. ;D

Very insecure bunch aren't they?

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/newcastle-fans-are-attacking-norwich-buses.1280434/page-6#post-23965770

The Mags are a complete set of collosal f***ing helmets. This is well known in football, just follow England abroad and all the lads you meet will confirm what we already know.

and

In our group chat I'm in I've known some of the lads for about a year. There's a Utd fan, wolves fan and Brighton fans in there for example. They can't stand Newcastle and I warned them they'd be like this down in the championship acting like they're doing the teams below a favour :lol:

Both derbies we were all Sunderland (except the one mag in the chat)

Good god.

Wasn't there a thread on the biggest Man Utd forum asking the question and Sunderland were by a distance their most hated club in the Premiership? :lol:

Was just post after post about how utterly fucking pointless they were, it was a beautiful read.

yes but they will claim its false.

they love a love in of sunlun, every other fans love them so they claim.

just let them think it, it keeps the MLF happy

Guest chopey

I obviously biased but I would honestly rather watch Wolves v Norwich tonight than Sunderland v West Brom this afternoon.

I obviously biased but I would honestly rather watch Wolves v Norwich tonight than Sunderland v West Brom this afternoon.

I think most neutrals would tbh. At least there's a chance of a football match breaking out at some point during the Wolves match.

im gonna watch them, i want nothing but pain on them  :naughty:

So you're going to watch Sunderland over watching Newcastle?