sunder↓and

Greg
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The standard down the bottom of the premier league is so, so bad.

Sunderland are awful, but there are easily another 4 or 5 teams just as bad and it's always them that scrape through and survive :(. I bet it'll be the same again this year, they're jammy f***ers.

I was thinking that myself earlier whilst flicking through BBC sport looking at all the team line ups. The standard of the teams in the bottom half seems lower than say 10 years ago in the premiership despite all that extra money

Guest reefatoon

This is definitely the year that these little tin pot no hopers eventually go down and stop stinking up the premiership. Fucking abysmal little club and disgusting team of utter shite. Back to nothingness where they belong.

40,000 reported on BBC. Probably about 37,000 there and 7,000 free tickets

Going to look a lot worse next season they won't get 25,000

Mackematics?

40,043 was the official attendance, I'm not sure about that like looking at those empty seats on motd.

This is definitely the year that these little tin pot no hopers eventually go down and stop stinking up the premiership. f***ing abysmal little club and disgusting team of utter s****. Back to nothingness where they belong.

Fuck. Are we in nothingness Reefa? I was really enjoying this season. Now you've made me feel existentially anxious  :sad: :"Hello darkness my old friend..."