sunder↓and

Greg
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Without checking I bet we're still the topic of conversation on there today.

Had a quick check. Seem to think we'd stopped a Norwich coach in some kind of Mad Max style shake down. Bricks through windows, people vaulting onto the roof from their cars, a rocket launcher involved...

EDIT: At one point a Norwich fan walks off the bus to roundhouse kick a fat mag in Lonsdale trainers :lol:

Amazing how they know all the fine details like what sort of trainers "the mag" had on.

That's when you know they're bullshitting.

We always end up getting filled in though according to them so that's no surprise about the Norwich fans setting about some "fat mag."

48,000+ for a midweek championship game again. Sickens the mackems off knowing they can't get near this even in the premiership. Embarrassing

If you read through their match thread, they were making fun of us for having "52,000 screaming Geordies with 500,000 locked out", not sure how that is supposed to be an insult when we pull in 48k for a midweek championship game ! Half the crowd left according to them when Norwich's third goal went in, the source for this information was the Sky Sports news guy they had there. Since someone posted the whole coverage on sky on youtube I saw what he actually said was this after we scored our 2nd "If there were any home fans leaving, they will have returned to their seats because Newcastle are right back in this".

Of course they say all this from their ivory towers where they fill their ground every week and no one ever leaves until the last whistle is blown. The exodus from the Everton game was just embarrassing to watch on TV.

Without checking I bet we're still the topic of conversation on there today.

Had a quick check. Seem to think we'd stopped a Norwich coach in some kind of Mad Max style shake down. Bricks through windows, people vaulting onto the roof from their cars, a rocket launcher involved...

EDIT: At one point a Norwich fan walks off the bus to roundhouse kick a fat mag in Lonsdale trainers :lol:

sad bastards :lol:

Guest firetotheworks

'Geordies used Mackem as a derogatory term. We turned it round and that is what really pisses them off.'

:lol: Yeah, we're gutted.

48,000+ for a midweek championship game again. Sickens the mackems off knowing they can't get near this even in the premiership. Embarrassing

If you read through their match thread, they were making fun of us for having "52,000 screaming Geordies with 500,000 locked out", not sure how that is supposed to be an insult when we pull in 48k for a midweek championship game ! Half the crowd left according to them when Norwich's third goal went in, the source for this information was the Sky Sports news guy they had there. Since someone posted the whole coverage on sky on youtube I saw what he actually said was this after we scored our 2nd "If there were any home fans leaving, they will have returned to their seats because Newcastle are right back in this".

Of course they say all this from their ivory towers where they fill their ground every week and no one ever leaves until the last whistle is blown. The exodus from the Everton game was just embarrassing to watch on TV.

There were more Newcastle fans still present in SJP when our 96th minute winner went in last night than there will have been Sunderland fans in the SoS at the beginning of any game this season.

I seem to remember a time when they were locked in during matches and couldn't leave at HT because too many fans had been doing it. They wouldn't open the doors until 20 minutes before the end and used to be turned back to their seats.

I seem to remember a time when they were locked in during matches and couldn't leave at HT because too many fans had been doing it. They wouldn't open the doors until 20 minutes before the end and used to be turned back to their seats.

That sounds remarkably illegal.

I remember that, wasn't that their lowest ever points season in the prem with Sick Mick?

I remember that, wasn't that their lowest ever points season in the prem with Sick Mick?

I think so, a few years ago but they have short memories.

im sure Sir Bobby joked about it once. I think there were people leaving our game early and missed late goals (possibly the Leicester game?) and Bobby joked "who did they think they were watching? Sunderland?

Or something like that