sunder↓and

Greg
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

http://i.imgur.com/LIqBbJF.jpg

Annoying thing is, two of those are recent, and they still stayed up both times!

That 1976-77 season, was the one where they got their hatred of Jimmy Hill from.

19 May 1977: Coventry City and Bristol City draw 2–2 at Highfield Road and both survive in the First Division as Sunderland lose 2–0 at Everton to take the final relegation slot.[2]

:lol:

It's going to come to a point where they will need to show top 10 form to just keep their heads above water.  If they do get going they probably won't be able to afford another really bad spell all season.

Do you think Swansea, Hull and Boro will get that far ahead of them?

It only needs one of them to get that far ahead and they're in the shit, it's already looking like a return of 1.4 ppg to reach the magical 40 mark by the end of the season that's nearly 54pts over a full season and an 8-10th finishing position. Good luck with that!

They'll have Kone, Djilobodji, Khazri and N'Dong going to the African Nations, so their paper thin squad is going to very bare in January

Given how popular they and their ilk are they'll be hoping Ponteland shuts so they can't get back from it. 

It's going to come to a point where they will need to show top 10 form to just keep their heads above water.  If they do get going they probably won't be able to afford another really bad spell all season.

Do you think Swansea, Hull and Boro will get that far ahead of them?

It only needs one of them to get that far ahead and they're in the shit, it's already looking like a return of 1.4 ppg to reach the magical 40 mark by the end of the season that's nearly 54pts over a full season and an 8-10th finishing position. Good luck with that!

Of course I hope you're right, just that I don't see any of those 3 getting any more than 6 or 7 points ahead, and the scum will always be in with a chance at that amount.

Whats the lowest amount of points a team has stayed up with?

I refuse to say they are going down till mid January.

They have a knack as we know of getting out of it, theres lots of things going wrong but others are right theres a load of shite around them which is gonna help them keep a bit of hope.

They will survive, i just know it, cunts

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/walk-away-from-all-the-hate-now-reid-535709

What, I thought, will their response be to Reid when things go wrong? Now I know. Following months of abuse, threats and pitch-side protests which got so bad the club introduced CCTV cameras and extra security around the dug-out, a mass demo to get him sacked is being organised for the final game of the season against Derby.

The influential Ready To Go fanzine is urging supporters to arrive 15 minutes late, turn their backs on play for two minutes, rip up their season tickets and throw them at the dug-out, then leave at half-time. And they insist that "Reid Out chants are the main focus of the game".

'we divvent hound managers oot marra'

Has RTG had a clamp down on Nufc threads? Must be a taboo subject at the moment?

no they make reference to us every non mag threads anarl

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/moyes-out-banner-at-the-match.1289501/page-2

the Dangermows on their is a fucking arsehole of the highest order, everything is us from him, im sure the cunt lives over here anarl  :blush:

they so don't want to ever criticise the club in public, and his/some cunts  moronic comments about hounding out managers is laughable  :lol: