sunder↓and

Greg
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Genuine question/statement.

If it wasn't for SAFC does anyone else think Durham would be considered the 2nd city in the North East?

Unfortunately whatever Sunderland had of significance has largely gone, industry has died, the city centre is down in the dumps. Surely Durham, a city that has a more thriving city centre, one of the UK's best universities (possibly one of the best in the world), surely the city of Durham is much more significant to the North East than Sunderland is. I'm not saying this to have a go at Sunderland either, a city with little industry (Nissan aside), high levels of unemployment, poor health and education, as well as a city centre that offers little isn't good for the North East, and isn't good for the people who live there. My point is that arguably the only significant thing about Sunderland at the moment is SAFC and is that enough to have the city rated as the number 2 city in the North East?

normally id say yes but its full of Mackems, Sunlun is dreadful place that every cunt hates, Byker is prettier  :lol:

What game was that from and why was he there?

last night at Wigan, fuck knows  :lol:

Fuck off man, seriously? I think I've seen him before. Wasn't he the guy who sat in the Portsmouth end (think it was Portsmouth) when we played them and it was on TV?

Sunderland were at home last night as well, what the fuck?

Just had a look on RTG and that "If Newcastle don't get promotion" thread is glorious! Rafa has them fuming and their bitterness about him is lovely to read!

Read it before. I see they're still trying to convince themselves Rafa is shite and that nobody else wanted him because he's passed it and that's why he stopped here. They love their little made up stories.

did anyone hear that lesley on total sport. :lol: :lol:

Missed him but heard them on about him after he'd gone. What was his drivel?

mackem oldish bloke, came on and only wanted to talk about newcastle- said safc would have battered wigan, and chelsea would have battered newcastle.  that sunderland had 4 prem quality players, then named 5, newcastle had none.  Mackems always tell the truth and give an honest opinion when they are bad, newcastle fans lie and big it up all the time.

edit- Wigan murdered us in the second half- we only had 2 chances all game= goals.

Just had a look on RTG and that "If Newcastle don't get promotion" thread is glorious! Rafa has them fuming and their bitterness about him is lovely to read!

Read it before. I see they're still trying to convince themselves Rafa is s**** and that nobody else wanted him because he's passed it and that's why he stopped here. They love their little made up stories.

Ha ha! Aye, it's unreal how much some of them diss him as a manager! Idiots!

mackem oldish bloke, came on and only wanted to talk about newcastle- said safc would have battered wigan, and chelsea would have battered newcastle.  that sunderland had 4 prem quality players, then named 5, newcastle had none.  Mackems always tell the truth and give an honest opinion when they are bad, newcastle fans lie and big it up all the time.

edit- Wigan murdered us in the second half- we only had 2 chances all game= goals.

Wigan did have a better 2nd half, they had all of their shots at goal (9) in the 2nd half, only 1 of them was on target though. At half time I think we had 5 shots at goal, by the full time we had 10. Hardly battered us, and hardly only 2 chances for us.

Wigan did have a better 2nd half, they had all of their shots at goal (9) in the 2nd half, only 1 of them was on target though. At half time I think we had 5 shots at goal, by the full time we had 10. Hardly battered us, and hardly only 2 chances for us.

Remember, mackems dont let facts stand in the way of a good mag bashing.

last night at Wigan, f*** knows  :lol:

f*** off man, seriously? I think I've seen him before. Wasn't he the guy who sat in the Portsmouth end (think it was Portsmouth) when we played them and it was on TV?

Sunderland were at home last night as well, what the f***?

He wanted to know the Newcastle score but was worried he wouldn't get reception him if he was at the SOL.

f*** off man, seriously? I think I've seen him before. Wasn't he the guy who sat in the Portsmouth end (think it was Portsmouth) when we played them and it was on TV?

He wanted to know the Newcastle score but was worried he wouldn't get reception him if he was at the SOL.

Mate, I went to a game that directly affected the team I support, bare in mind our game was sold out at the time as well. I have never went to a random Sunderland away game and turned up in the home crowd tweeting images of me wearing NUFC stuff, especially when NUFC are playing at home at the same time.

Honestly, he's like the bible basher who goes to every LBGT event with protest banners.

He mugged us right off like - at one point a few of our fans saw him and were shoutijg at him, then just bwfore the end of the match he chucked a pie and with pin point accuracy it managed to hit one of our fans in the face, pie went all down the fuckers shirt.

Then after the game he had 10 of our lot rattled as he knocked them all out. Our fans were seething after

He mugged us right off like - at one point a few of our fans saw him and were shoutijg at him, then just bwfore the end of the match he chucked a pie and with pin point accuracy it managed to hit one of our fans in the face, pie went all down the f***ers shirt.

Then after the game he had 10 of our lot rattled as he knocked them all out. Our fans were seething after

Did he keep hold of said pie until the 85th minute? Just sitting there holding it waiting to launch it?

He mugged us right off like - at one point a few of our fans saw him and were shoutijg at him, then just bwfore the end of the match he chucked a pie and with pin point accuracy it managed to hit one of our fans in the face, pie went all down the f***ers shirt.

Did he keep hold of said pie until the 85th minute? Just sitting there holding it waiting to launch it?

Very much doubt he stayed beyond 70 minutes.