sunder↓and

Greg
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I think this will be the anti-year for Sunlun.

The past few years they have been dead and buried but have climbed out each time.  Somehow, I see the reverse happening....they will stay close and in touch with the bottom clubs but they won't get the wins and will be sucked down by a point (or even goal-difference).

I think this will be the anti-year for Sunlun.

The past few years they have been dead and buried but have climbed out each time.  Somehow, I see the reverse happening....they will stay close and in touch with the bottom clubs but they won't get the wins and will be sucked down by a point (or even goal-difference).

Aye, I've been of the same opinion for a while now :thup: I reckon they're done this year, like

Worst of luck to all you backing them to stay up. I put a double on before the season started that we'd win the Championship and they'd go down.

I tried to get odds from a few places on us champions and Pardew to leave palace/them to be relegated. No-one would do it.

Guest alijmitchell

Anyone think Leicester will ditch Ranieri and that will keep them up and drop the mackems?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anyone think Leicester will ditch Ranieri and that will keep them up and drop the mackems?

I can't decide which I want more a bottom three of Mackems, Palace and Boro or Mackems, Palace and Leicester. Either would be awesome, as long as we go up of course.

I can't decide which I want more a bottom three of Mackems, Palace and Boro or Mackems, Palace and Leicester. Either would be awesome, as long as we go up of course.

Id settle for us going up if it means none of the above happens. I like the championship actually, the PL is all about survival for the likes of us, its painful.

Loads of ifs like. Tbh I'm of the view that I hope they go down and disappear into oblivion.

I think most football supporters, not just Newcastle fans, would be glad to see them get their comeuppance for the way they tried to cover up the Johnson case and that a lot of their fans have continued to support him since.

Loads of ifs like. Tbh I'm of the view that I hope they go down and disappear into oblivion.

I think most football supporters, not just Newcastle fans, would be glad to see them get their comeuppance for the way they tried to cover up the Johnson case and that a lot of their fans have continued to support him since.

And how they've stunk up the Premier League for years, genuinely offering nothing.

So they are coming to the end of 4 hard games with 4 points from 12 which isn't bad tbf, really wish they had drew with Palace as they would have been 5 points from safety.

Coming up in Feb & March

Everton (a)

Man City (h)

Middlesbrough (a)

Burnley (h)

Then there are 9 games left in April & May, which don't get much easier for them which include visits to Watford, Leicester & Arsenal and visits from Man Utd, West Ham & Bournemouth.

Really think this is the year the turd flushes

Looking at that fixture list can see them getting a point against Manchester, they usually do well when you least expect them, I think they'll beat Boro and could also get 3 points at home to Burnley. There is hope there for them, of course they'll escape they are past masters of it.

So they are coming to the end of 4 hard games with 4 points from 12 which isn't bad tbf, really wish they had drew with Palace as they would have been 5 points from safety.

Coming up in Feb & March

Everton (a)

Man City (h)

Middlesbrough (a)

Burnley (h)

Then there are 9 games left in April & May, which don't get much easier for them which include visits to Watford, Leicester & Arsenal and visits from Man Utd, West Ham & Bournemouth.

Really think this is the year the turd flushes

That Boro game will be moved if Boro do something that we couldn't and overcome Oxford in the cup. They are at home though.

mackems on total sport going full radge with marco Gabiadini about sunderlands trip to New York :lol: :lol: :lol:

hope Trump turns a few away  :lol:

Be cracking if Trump adds a 8th location to his travel ban; Sunderland.

I've already said that I like Rich Hall's documentaries. Watching his "Inventing the Indian" the other night. A native was talking about life on the reservations.

He said " There are no stop signs here, the roads are corroded and corrupt. We're an impoverned nation, almost like a third world country.. But, we do alright"

Rich's reply "Still, it's better than Sunderland"

Loved it's random out of the blueness.

they don't care about little us do they?  :lol:

https://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/tonights-fixtures.1331034/

https://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/norwich-v-mags-a-resounding-home-win.1331043/

we have a match thread , f***ing hell man  :lol:

Why do you care about them so much?

Why do you care i care? Creep, if you dont like dont comment man, weirdo

they don't care about little us do they?  :lol:

https://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/tonights-fixtures.1331034/

https://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/norwich-v-mags-a-resounding-home-win.1331043/

we have a match thread , f***ing hell man  :lol:

Why do you care about them so much?

Why do you care i care? Creep, if you dont like dont comment man, weirdo

Your obsession with them is the only weird thing here.