sunder↓and

Greg
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

"I've apologised to the girl". Um, she's a grown woman David...

Where did he say this?

Clip on BBC he says "I spoke to the BBC reporter, who accepted my apology."

Guest neesy111

Honestly can't get over the reaction to this. The desperation to be offended is probably my biggest hate in today's world.

Like I've said earlier though, maybe people's attitude's to side off the mark comments have changed to where they need to be considered as offences. 

I hate this reaction of that people are easily offended shite.  Society is. thankfully putting people like Moyes in their place for such stupid comments.

Getting rinsed off several papers bringing up Johnson and Di Canio like it's going out of fashion  :lol:

Just hope they don't do something daft like sack him, he's doing a great job.

Honestly can't get over the reaction to this. The desperation to be offended is probably my biggest hate in today's world.

Aye. I'm all for negative press for the mackems but this has just been blown completely out of proportion.

Like I've said earlier though, maybe people's attitude's to side off the mark comments have changed to where they need to be considered as offences. 

I hate this reaction of that people are easily offended s****.  Society is. thankfully putting people like Moyes in their place for such stupid comments.

I genuinely don't think many people are offended at all. For some sense of importance they feel the need to pretend.

Social media is absolutely full of faux outrage and this nonsense making the national news is a frightening insight into the state of our media.

As Ricky Gervais said, "just because you are offended, does not make you right".

Guest neesy111

I hate this reaction of that people are easily offended s****.  Society is. thankfully putting people like Moyes in their place for such stupid comments.

I genuinely don't think many people are offended at all. For some sense of importance they feel the need to pretend.

Social media is absolutely full of faux outrage and this nonsense making the national news is a frightening insight into the state of our media.

As Ricky Gervais said, "just because you are offended, does not make you right".

That's true tbf.

Most people i shared the link today were unimpressed by him. 

Guess it depends what angle you come from.  Well it'll land him with a big FA fine in anycase.

In fact, I find that people have two personas nowadays. They have their social media life where they're the epitome of the perfect citizen then they have their normal life where they would laugh this kind of thing off.

Diddling kids isn't worth talking about when the club played said diddler while knowing facts about the case.. but talk smack to a female journalist/reporter and that's when the club have gone too far!?

Priorities eh! Pure madness