sunder↓and

Greg
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

If they go down, thats been their golden years.

10 years in the top flight, a cup final, 7 relegation fights. not a sniff of Europe

granted the derby wins give them that- thats it their golden era.

Just remember we had the Keegan era, the Robson years, 100+ games in Europe.

yes but they relegated us, worth more than anything to them  :lol:

They have absolutely no chance of staying up like.

They're 8 points from safety and I'll be amazed if they get more than 10 points for the rest of the season.

Their bigger challenge is just getting off the bottom - they need 4 points more than Boro get just to get out of 20th place. 

They are down.

10 years in the top flight, a cup final, 7 relegation fights. not a sniff of Europe

Honestly you should actually rad up on their history, it's f***ing nowhere near their golden years tbf.

And you want to read up on ours if you think that's our golden years.... cp40 was obviously comparing recent history.

Honestly you should actually rad up on their history, it's f***ing nowhere near their golden years tbf.

And you want to read up on ours if you think that's our golden years.... cp40 was obviously comparing recent history.

Not like Nessy to be chatting shit.

yes but they relegated us, worth more than anything to them  :lol:

It would be funny if the Boro match relegated them.

Guest neesy111

Sorry I thought he was comparing it overall. 

I still think it's shit we are comparing recent history though based on European nights etc.  Should be about trophies for me.

Guest neesy111

You are obsessed with my posts.  But carry on.

I said to friends yesterday that I'd backed them to stop up a while back as insurance. Quite happy to lose £10. Surprised by how many had done the same thing. Got to wonder if more NUFC fans backed them to stop up than them ?

The funny things, is that reading through RTG, they all seem to think that they should have been mid-table safe when in reality, for the last 4 seasons they have been in the relegation positions for 90+% of the time. 

And they blame Moyes for his early season statement that this season would be a relegation battle.....when a quick check of the facts show that based on most of the last four seasons that's where they have been and what they have been doing.

The funny things, is that reading through RTG, they all seem to think that they should have been mid-table safe when in reality, for the last 4 seasons they have been in the relegation positions for 90+% of the time. 

And they blame Moyes for his early season statement that this season would be a relegation battle.....when a quick check of the facts show that based on most of the last four seasons that's where they have been and what they have been doing.

Mag

Guest neesy111

moyes' early season statement was a disgrace, mind.

Aye.  Fucking if pardew did it their would be anarchy on here.

why the fuck are you being so contrary these days?  you seem to be looking for someone to argue about in every thread :lol:

Guest neesy111

why the fuck are you being so contrary these days?  you seem to be looking for someone to argue about in every thread [emoji38]

The amount of people picking me up on anything these days on this forum is getting pathetic.  So I'm going to be a tedious wanker to others as that's is only fair.

Guest neesy111

Its cool it was all a bit of joke and the female enjoyed the banter according to RTG.

Thought that.  Well they are 50 years behind the rest of society.

listening to Gary Bennet, who was seen talking to short recently- he has been making it clear they want to stick with him long term and rebuild.

probs the best thing they could do as a club tbh.