sunder↓and

Greg
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Already seen a couple of shares on Facebook where people are looking for money for a flyover so I'll be surprised if it doesn't happen tbh.

I know the lad fundraising, It already reached its target for the cost of the plane, and is now taking the donations for charity.

Sadly small time imo, but if it has to happen why not something with a bit of punch rather than predictable drivel ?

e.g. " so who really did know about the paedo then? "

Already seen a couple of shares on Facebook where people are looking for money for a flyover so I'll be surprised if it doesn't happen tbh.

I know the lad fundraising, It already reached its target for the cost of the plane, and is now taking the donations for charity.

Sadly small time imo, but if it has to happen why not something with a bit of punch rather than predictable drivel ?

Please no.

Please no.

Wasn't really being serious like  :lol:

Just seen this on Facebook re: the plane;

What a difference a year makes eh ! I said last year that it was puerile and childish of the Mackems to fly a plane over our ground, however on reflection i now think it was a jolly good wheeze. Here's our chance to do some good and extract a little light hearted revenge.

Many of you will know Darren Curry (Chinky) from SJP. He has come up with a great idea to have a bit of fun, and raise some serious cash for Hope, Frankie and Bradley.

The mackems flew a banner over SJP after Newcastle's relegation last season, so obviously, retaliation is obligatory.

The plane / banner costs about £900. What Darren is proposing to do is split any surplus money he collects between the three bairns. He has already raised £1400 so far, there's even mackems donated to it.

I can guarantee this is 100% genuine. Darren is a class act. He's one of our own. Please get behind his campaign. (PayPal details etc below).

Well done Darren mate. ??????

PayPal [email protected]

Bank account Santander sort code 09-01-28

Account number 44699115

The media will make very little of their relegation once it's sealed. Hope our fans do the same, blank it and just look towards our own new start this summer.

the flyover is definitely happening like.

If you know the people involved can you kill them all before it happens, ta :thup:

Please don't fly a plane over the SoL with anything like paedo on it, in fact just don't bother at all.  [emoji38]

It's happening, stop moaning and accept the will of the people!

Guest firetotheworks

I will cringe my tits off if we stoop that low as a fanbase, like. Our standards are so, so, so shit these days.

Guest neesy111

Just fucking ignore them, it'll burst their ego's into nuclear fusion that we didn't do anything.

nee way im giving some random my money like. bad idea but they are doing it so crack on.

we should have stayed silent and donated the money, i'd rather they still did that tbh call it off, we are just putting a needles grand in the hand of some crop duster  :lol:

It's happening, stop moaning and accept the will of the people!

Is exactly what the banner should say.

Yes please :) Good shout. Might be too long though...?

So the idea is that I trust a complete random stranger with my money by throwing it in his bank account in good faith he'll be 100% transparent and honest and pay the cost of the plane and all the rest to charity. Yeah thanks, but no thanks.

Besides the whole fly a plane over their ground thing is a shit idea and so stupid. It's not a bit of fun at all, it was sad and pathetic when the mackems done it last year and this will be equally so if we scoop down to their level of stupidity this year.

How about just giving money to the charities directly then and none of this pathetic nonsense? No? Stupid idea? Silly me...