sunder↓and

Greg
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Local Government Act 1972. The same act that made Gosforth part of Newcastle upon Tyne.

Gosforth wasnt part of Newcastle?  Remember this happening, theres a line in the Tyne pedestrian tunnel that marks the boundary between Durham and Northumberland.

Guest firetotheworks

Genuine question. How is Washington a part of Sunderland?

Weird as fuck when you drive past the Angel and come of for the A1321 and then its 'Welcome to the city of Sunderland'

Aye right mate.

Accent.

Fuck off.

[emoji38] It's sort of true though, it's definitely a mix of the two generally.

Local Government Act 1972. The same act that made Gosforth part of Newcastle upon Tyne.

Gosforth wasnt part of Newcastle?  Remember this happening, theres a line in the Tyne pedestrian tunnel that marks the boundary between Durham and Northumberland.

Neither was Newburn.

Weird as f*** when you drive past the Angel and come of for the A1321 and then its 'Welcome to the city of Sunderland'

Aye right mate.

Accent.

f*** off.

Can confirm, my mam's from there and my dad's always winding her up for sewper dewper compewters and the like

Guest neesy111

Weird as f*** when you drive past the Angel and come of for the A1321 and then its 'Welcome to the city of Sunderland'

Aye right mate.

Accent.

f*** off.

Can confirm, my mam's from there and my dad's always winding her up for sewper dewper compewters and the like

I'm from Washington and i speak nothing of the sort.

Weird as fuck when you drive past the Angel and come of for the A1321 and then its 'Welcome to the city of Sunderland'

Aye right mate.

Accent.

Fuck off.

Played for and got ;)

On the subject of that Lowery kid I'm a little bit fed up of him being the celebrity at sporting events like. It's obviously for a good cause but what about the thousands of other bairns who are ill? Apparently he's at Aintree next for the Grand National...

Also, the fact Mackems are contributing to this 'Chinky' chap is just bizarre if you ask me. Can we not just stick to laughing our tits off at them and ignore them? It'll make them suffer a lot more knowing we don't really give a f*** and we're on the up with one of the worlds greatest managers whilst they're festering in the division below, in debt, after harbouring a nonce.

Eh? :lol:

I can get the Sunderland and even the England treatment he's been getting, I think it's brilliant personally, but mainly because it's a dream come true for him to walk out at the SoL, meet Defoe, etc. That's just crazy though, it's hardly as if he's always loved a flutter on the horses.

Guest neesy111

Aye right mate.

Accent.

Fuck off.

Played for and got ;)

Well played, now I'll get my violin.

Can't see them getting anything out of manu, arsenal or Chelsea, but they still got a chance with wham, Boro, Bournemouth, hull & Swansea.

5 games, 15pts takes them to 35, it could be enough if others slow down. Does mean however drop any points in those games and it's over.

Can't see them getting anything out of manu, arsenal or Chelsea, but they still got a chance with wham, Boro, Bournemouth, hull & Swansea.

5 games, 15pts takes them to 35, it could be enough if others slow down. Does mean however drop any points in those games and it's over.

8 games left- need 4 wins just to get out bottom three. Then they need to match the results of the 8 games the other teams have with their other 4 fixtures- looks very difficult to me.

8 games left- need 4 wins just to get out bottom three. Then they need to match the results of the 8 games the other teams have with their other 4 fixtures- looks very difficult to me.

Chasing Hull and Palace, 9th and 5th in the form table respectively.

Can't see them beating Hull.

Hope not. Think Boro game will be a draw, no good for either and that's the end of them. Here's hoping anyway.

It'll be an awful game of football, that's a guarantee.