sunder↓and

Greg
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Im abroad atm and got a wattsapp thru that they had gone.

I havent really celebrated yet because we all saw this coming in recent weeks, i honestly thought at january time they'd still get out of it, well they haven't and good fucking riddence for now.

May i remind you of a few things;

The plane, then another one.

The celebrations at the Everton game

The banner off the Tyne bridge

The "tin pot fizzy pop league" they said we were in .

This is "our" Wembley chants b4 the derby

"The Mags are going down and the makems are staying up" song and dance

Remember this shit and just smile at the cunts on Tuesday at work, a cheeky wink.  :lol:

The rancid cunts on the Groomers deserve it, i fancied joining just to take the piss but no let the bastards disect the failings of the nonce club.

Enjoy the "fizzy pop leeeg"  cos ya in it Groomers.

FTM and Fuck the Groomers  :lol:

Notice some of them are talking about the problems with north east football. It makes them feel better to try and lump us in with their current malaise.

I don't think any of us are getting carried away, but one is a club on the up, playing to 52,000 sell outs with a world class manager. The other is on a big slide, has had the most empty seats in the Premier League year on year and has David Moyes.

Lots of them talking about how they will be ''everyone's cup final next season'' - I really don't see it myself. Speak to any neutral these days and they're all sick of Sunderland stinking up the Prem for so long and there's general apathy in regards to them.

Don't think they're quite the big fish they seem to think they are in that league, hell there's at least 5 teams in that league that are bigger clubs than them alone, I really don't why they're thinking

Agree; it's going to be a tough season for them; there's going to be some decent teams about for that level

Hull/Swansea, Boro, Villa, Leeds, Norwich, Derby - 3 of Hudds, Fulham, Reading and Sheff Weds

Some tough trips to Brentford, Ipswich, Burton, Wolves, Birmingham etc

2011-12 Steve Bruce sacked, replaced by Martin O'Neill Survived

2012-13 O'Neill sacked, replaced by Paolo di Canio Survived

2013-14 Di Canio sacked, replaced by Gus Poyet Survived

2014-15 Poyet sacked, replaced by Dick Advocaat Survived

2015-16 Advocaat resigns, replaced by Sam Allardyce Survived

2016-17 David Moyes replaces Allardyce before season Relegated

Does anyone think that these 'commiserations' posts by 'new members' on the SMB are just weird mackems posing as neutrals to make themselves look really popular?

Just read that...

Its a fucking Mackem the sad cunts are desperate to be loved.Fuck me the need for it is so fucking weird.

Sima smells the rat.its so fucking obvious.

Same mag hating cunts jump in...Zig, Janey etc bunch of weird cunts.

RTGroom is getting worse, and fucking stranger  :lol:

Does anyone think that these 'commiserations' posts by 'new members' on the SMB are just weird mackems posing as neutrals to make themselves look really popular?

That's definitely something they'd do. Remember, everyone loves them and hates the mags so they'd have to make sure any viewing visitors to their forum could see this.

https://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/bbc-look-north-korea-again.1356005/

How dare Look North report on actual events! ;D

"Look North Korea" :lol:

Current Strapline: Radio Newcastle Radio for the North East.

Should be: Radio Newcastle PR Arm for Newcastle and fook the rest

A biased shower of shite

Should be called Radio North East. There is no logical or fair reason for it to be called Newcastle.

Apart from the fact it's based in Newcastle? :lol:

:lol:

https://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/commiserations.1357452/

Hi guys,

Spurs fan in peace here.

Just wanted to send you all my commiserations for your relegation. Yesterday was a tragedy as far as I'm concerned.

I obviously don't need to tell you guys that your club is one with a long history and, to me at least, is one of the truly important threads in the 'tapestry' of English football. Your absence will leave a gaping hole in the League that only you can fill. (I personally have a further affinity with you because I detest Newcastle so very much, but that's beside the point...)

And I'm sure I'm not alone among supporters of other clubs who will be saddened by your relegation. Obviously, it's nothing compared to what you all must be feeling, but remember, you're not alone - you have a lot of friends in football (matchday banter aside)

Personally, I've always enjoyed you guys at White Hart Lane (not been able to make it to the SoL yet - my apologies). To travel that bloody far and make that much bloody noise is quite awe-inspiring.

I remember a 5-1 result (sorry) at the Lane... 2014 I think it was. The noise you made that day was amazing. To-the-hilt support - brilliant. And then after the match, me and my mates ended up in a pub with some Sunderland fans and they were one of the funniest group of guys I'd ever come across. And even though they'd just suffered a pretty nasty result, they were so gracious and friendly it was one of the best post-match sessions I can remember. I always have so much time for you guys - you're great.

And this year, you've handled what has been a truly horrific season with so much grace, which furthers your reputation as a great set of fans - it really speaks volumes about you.

Anyway, I won't take up any more of your time, except to offer my sincerest commiserations again and to say

Please come back SOON!

0% chance that isn't a Mackem.

It was around the same time that defender Van Aanholt - their second-top scorer with three goals - was allowed to force through a move to Crystal Palace, a relegation rival, no less. We understand he told team-mates he would feign injury if he had to stay.

I feel you Patrick.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/article-4460892/David-Moyes-vampire-sucked-life-Sunderland.html