sunder↓and

Greg
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Bassong :lol:

Sébastien Aymar Bassong Nguena (born 9 July 1986) is a French-born Cameroonian professional footballer who plays as a defender for Championship club Norwich City, and for the Cameroonian national team. He has been in a relegated team a total of six times throughout his career; twice at Metz in 2006 and 2008, at Newcastle United in 2009, at Wolverhampton Wanderers in 2012 and twice at Norwich in 2014 and 2016.

We got 8 million or something from Spuds for him too, we've been addressing the them fleecing us on Gazza and Waddle in the past by selling them crap like jenas, Bassong and now Sissoko at inflated prices !

There's no way Pardew will go to them like.  He'll already have Jordan Pickford's little speech copied with a couple of words changed in the name of loyalty to feed his ego.

I couldn't do that to my Noo-carsul fans. Couldn't do it.  I wouldn't want to ruin what I fort wuz a brilliant time we had up there when we finished fiff.  We woz so close to the champions league with the Jordys luving the football and believe me when I say that but never say never in this game.

Sunderland supporting mate who has been wanting Moyes out for months is now saying that he wants him to stay so he can rebuild the club. I give up.

Boom-bust cycle starting fresh.

The change in tone from last summer to now is fantastic to witness.

August 2016 - The championship won't be easy, Rafa took them down and has signed a load of shite.

April 2017 - NUFC promotion - Rafa has under-achieved, they should've walked that league with that squad.

May 2017 - Sunderland fans worried sick about the strength and competitiveness of the championship (the league Newcastle under achieved in with automatic promotion by 10 points and possibly the title)

The boot is well and truly on the other foot and I love it  :aww:

August 2016 - The championship won't be easy, Rafa took them down and has signed a load of shite.

April 2017 - NUFC promotion - Rafa has under-achieved, they should've walked that league with that squad.

May 2017 - Sunderland fans worried sick about the strength and competitiveness of the championship (the league Newcastle under achieved in with automatic promotion by 10 points and possibly the title)

didn't happen  :lol:

August 2016 - The championship won't be easy, Rafa took them down and has signed a load of s****.

If you read their forum they genuinely believe that their squad which will struggle to break 25 points this season, is better than ours that went down last year on 37 points. It's just been badly managed by Moyes and they've been unlucky with injuries. I would lay money on the fact that had Rafa been with us all last or even given the same amount of time as the Fat odious git we would have finished comfortably mid table. It beggars belief, they really don't see the lack of quality there, even if fully fit that squad was always going to struggle to survive. Now the work begins for them, I think realism is starting to kick in though looking at their forum there are fewer and fewer that seem to think they will piss the league next year. They will be fine though when they get the 70 million for Pickford et al :)

Thing is, their squad as it stands is going to need investment to merely stand still, even before Defoe/Pickford etc fuck off. The loans and out of contract players will take some replacing.