sunder↓and

Greg
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Fuck sake :lol: People don't half told back on insulting people and launching attacks on people online.

Having said that, he looks like a mutated and even fatter version than lee Charnley. And his idea is fucking stupid.

Fuck him the big kid. Piggy backing charity so he can pay for his shitty little banner quickly. Regardless of what he raises it's like me asking people to pay for a sign to call my next door neighbour a prick...oh the rest can go to charity. Shameless and he looks like someone's put his eyes in with a catapult.

Is that Darren 'chinky' Curry himself? I seen his lass was on one of the facebook groups ordering people 'getting their hands in their pockets' and that if anyone didn't like it they could 'fuck off'.

Daft cunts.

He looks like the leader of the Fordham Baldies in the 70's gang film The Wanderers.

One for the teenagers.

"Warriors! Come out to plaa-aay."  :knuppel2:

Different film.......The Wanderers is set in the 50's and The Warriors in the 70's. They were both out at the same time mind, can remember watching them one after the other at my mates house on his top loader Betamax.

Can't remember much about the Wanderers, except 'Don't f*** with the Wongs' from the stereotypical Chinese kung fu gang......and them fighting hundreds of people on the football pitch at the end.

You can't.  Any thread where the last post is six months old is locked.

A new thread with a link will do, get it done.

I'll wait until they decide to have some more swipes at Rafa.  Shouldn't be too lo...

I'll wait until they decide to have some more swipes at Rafa.  Shouldn't be too lo...

the mags on there are like the 300 spartans

They have another Mag at Work thread :lol:

https://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/feyenoord-today.1359937/

I'm over in Amsterdam at the moment, we were chatting with one of the KLM ladies on the flight yesterday morning, she was saying what a great weekend it could be for Rotterdam with a Derby win hopefully!!

The lady said it is going to be something special,she was clearly in a great mood as she came back to see us with a goody bag with 4 bottles of wine, a load of snacks and a hand written postcard saying enjoy your stay. I'm lying in bed at the moment looking at Ajax Arena, who are at home today.

I wish we were football friends