sunder↓and

Greg
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Have a look at this, afar!

Lovely reading!

http://www.true-faith.co.uk/sunderland-finances-wearside-crisis-special-issue/

LOL, that's fantastic, thanks man.

Thought this quote from there was pretty telling when it's toalking about their lack of money made through the turnstiles:

"One of the highest average attendances in the division and one of the lowest gate receipts. Norwich, on about 15k lower attendances, generate more income through the turnstiles!!"

Have a look at this, afar!

Lovely reading!

http://www.true-faith.co.uk/sunderland-finances-wearside-crisis-special-issue/

LOL, that's fantastic, thanks man.

Thought this quote from there was pretty telling when it's toalking about their lack of money made through the turnstiles:

"One of the highest average attendances in the division and one of the lowest gate receipts. Norwich, on about 15k lower attendances, generate more income through the turnstiles!!"

Norwich do have the cheek to charge about £80 for a ticket mind.

They should be hoping then that Short doesn't just give up on them, if he is a savvy businessman he probably should roll the dice one more time, do all he can to get the club back on the gravy train, then sell up as fast as he can.

Their business model is clearly not working, there is no reason at all why they shouldn't be turning a profit, like we have been doing in recent years. Of course they don't generate anywhere near the income that we do outside of the TV deal, but they should still be able to have lived comfortably off the TV deal and their matchday income. Instead they've recruited terribly, changed managers on a frequent basis and therefore had to pay out big compensation packages. Like I said before they've abused the loan market to a point where they have spent a bulk of their budget on loan fees and those players have taking first team appearances away from their products hence why they've not had many salable assets in recent years.

They need a whole restructure there from top to bottom, a whole new approach, perhaps that's Moyes's mandate and the reason they are keeping him on, ironically falling into the championship may be the best thing to happen to them to begin to implement that change. The problem is though the end goal is to obviously get back into the PL, they won't get back there in an expedited fashion unless they follow their previous mistakes of lots of loans and short term fixes. Can they afford to wait for the long term, it will benefit them hugely if they can.

It won't. What exactly do they have long term? There's nothing about them to suggest they'll be stronger long term than anyone else in the championship. They don't have the funds or the Manager to build anything. They've got a broken man who's living off an Everton spell.

KingMackem on there seems to talk a bit of sense like.

Because its PURE FOOTBALL not pure sunderland but there are alot of newcastle threads so I can understand why he might want to be on here since his club are talked about on multiple threads all day everyday on this forum

One of the only few.

KingMackem on there seems to talk a bit of sense like.

Because its PURE FOOTBALL not pure sunderland but there are alot of newcastle threads so I can understand why he might want to be on here since his club are talked about on multiple threads all day everyday on this forum

One of the only few.

Mag.

Wasn't funny when they did the same joke word for word last season, and it's not funny now. Some f***ing melts man. If they want to take the p*ss then at least come up with something f***ing new, a plane and a phonecall, all of which Sunderland have already done.

Tbf the plane and phonecalls were done by other clubs well before the mackems did it as well. Football fans across the country aren't What They used to be when it comes to humour and originality.

Saw this on FB last night, and probably sums up Wearside this morning  :lol:

18424013_1555130137864360_7592533598603366778_n.jpg?oh=8ff3a292fc22059cd69dd35054f1af38&oe=598429BF

Sorry if its been posted

Is Ian Beale a mackem?

Who, Ian Beale the long running character in the London-based soap opera 'Eastenders'? Played by Walthamstow-born actor Adam Woodyatt?

Oh aye. Mackem.

aye his "source".

Doesnt matter that Sky Sports etc are quoting Ashley directly, this mongoloids chinnless mate knows better.

And the rabid hordes on RTG instantly agree and convince themselves it fact.

Its an absolute bitter-fest over there right now, they are completely imploding and howling every anti nufc cliche and untruth they have.

i mean i get they're permanently in our shadow and so on, despite the six in a row paedathon, but i've no idea how anyone can sit their and actually mean to type shit about rafa not being a good manager

i wasn't a rafa fan before we got him but would i have ever called him anything but a good-great manager?  would i fuck 'cause i'm not an idiot

if they sacked moyes and went and got a van gaal, lippi, cappello or something while i'm not massive fans of theirs either (lippie excepted) i'd not be dense enough to sit there calling them shite like

Its pure hypocrisy from them as usual

When they hired Advocaat it was a case of 'you cant win that many trophies without being a good manager'

The way they try and twist anything negative towards Rafa is brilliant :lol:

They really are hurting

Its pure hypocrisy from them as usual

When they hired Advocaat it was a case of 'you cant win that many trophies without being a good manager'

The way they try and twist anything negative towards Rafa is brilliant :lol:

They really are hurting

:lol: :lol: :lol:

398e8ff0d26a3b3bd5a874f668e32372.jpg