sunder↓and

Greg
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

When we went down we had no significant debt, loads of saleable assets, one of the top managers in football, the pull to attract players who otherwise wouldn't join a Championship side and a united fanbase for the first time in ages.

They have...well...they still have Clattermole I guess.

When we went down we had no significant debt, loads of saleable assets, one of the top managers in football, the pull to attract players who otherwise wouldn't join a Championship side and a united fanbase for the first time in ages.

They have...well...they still have Clattermole I guess.

They will piss the league apparently if they keep their current squad in tact, the current squad that has sat at the bottom of the pile virtually all season with all left to play for is pipping Boro to 19th spot. They really need to get out of this delusion they constantly accuse us of. Their squad has been utter garbage for a long time, there is a reason why they've been where they have. Catts is world class if you read what a lot of them say, even if that was remotely true, which obviously it's not, he seems to play about 5 - 10 games a season. I've not seen enough of Pickford to comment, but I take this perception that he's England great young hope with a pinch of salt based on their previous.

They've got to hope Moyes is smart enough to know he needs to rip it up and start again, a little tweak here or there to that squad will not get it done, they are nowhere near in the shape we were in 09 when we went down and just pruned a little fat off the squad.

It's not even about ripping up the team and starting again. The resources are not there to rebuild. It's gonna be really miserable for them.

Meanwhile we're in the Premier League with Rafa :yao:.

It's not even about ripping up the team and starting again. The resources are not there to rebuild. It's gonna be really miserable for them.

You just reminded me that we've got Rafa in the Premier League and they've got Moyes in the Championship and I burst out laughing  :lol:

You just reminded me that we've got Rafa in the Premier League and they've got Moyes in the Championship and I burst out laughing  :lol:

Moyes  :cool:

One year ago today is a lot of their fans' greatest day as a Sunderland fan.........what a difference one year makes! That smarmy bravado bollocks has well and truly gone!

i mean i get they're permanently in our shadow and so on, despite the six in a row paedathon, but i've no idea how anyone can sit their and actually mean to type s*** about rafa not being a good manager

i wasn't a rafa fan before we got him but would i have ever called him anything but a good-great manager?  would i f*** 'cause i'm not an idiot

if they sacked moyes and went and got a van gaal, lippi, cappello or something while i'm not massive fans of theirs either (lippie excepted) i'd not be dense enough to sit there calling them s**** like

You have to realise that no matter what we do as a club, them lot will instantle look for the negatives and if there isn't any, just completely make them up.

i mean i get they're permanently in our shadow and so on, despite the six in a row paedathon, but i've no idea how anyone can sit their and actually mean to type s*** about rafa not being a good manager

i wasn't a rafa fan before we got him but would i have ever called him anything but a good-great manager?  would i f*** 'cause i'm not an idiot

if they sacked moyes and went and got a van gaal, lippi, cappello or something while i'm not massive fans of theirs either (lippie excepted) i'd not be dense enough to sit there calling them s**** like

You have to realise that no matter what we do as a club, them lot will instantle look for the negatives and if there isn't any, just completely make them up.

this  O0  stop looking and reading any shite they write now, my life is complete  :lol:

still hate them , but i pity the brainwashed cunts on the groomers, the vile shite the spout every day, the same drivel is quite frankly boring as fuck.

i pity them, FTM  :lol: