sunder↓and

Greg
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Sunderland CEO Martin Bain said: “We have been in discussions with a number of potential manager candidates over recent weeks. In the last few days we have been negotiating with Aberdeen Football Club in order to allow us to speak with Derek McInnes. Having held initial discussions, both ourselves and Derek have decided not to progress with further talks and we will continue with our recruitment process”.

Sunderland CEO Martin Bain said: “We have been in discussions with a number of potential manager candidates over recent weeks. In the last few days we have been negotiating with Aberdeen Football Club in order to allow us to speak with Derek McInnes. Having held initial discussions, both ourselves and Derek have decided not to progress with further talks and we will continue with our recruitment process”.

b8b53c05dacc42e5a41f04cba1c4af74.jpg

Guest reefatoon

"I didn't realise they had a footy team till a few weeks ago they're that much of non-entity"

i kid you not , a stupid c*** on RTG just posted this............ :lol:

yet they're manager turned them down ,unbelievable  :lol:

Aberdeen won the European cup in the 80s. How could they not know that yet fully remember the 9-1 win from 1578.

"I didn't realise they had a footy team till a few weeks ago they're that much of non-entity"

i kid you not , a stupid c*** on RTG just posted this............ :lol:

yet they're manager turned them down ,unbelievable  :lol:

Aberdeen won the European cup in the 80s. How could they not know that yet fully remember the 9-1 win from 1578.

they are a bunch of arrogant twats, this will totally fuck any chance of getting back up, this is the start of the end  O0