sunder↓and

Greg
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

McGeady has been a hell of a signing for them for peanuts, tbf. Where would they be without him ?

The relegation zone?.... oh wait.

That's the scary part, he's litterally their only hope.

He tries to pulls the same pass-agg sh*t I do when i talk to Mackem At Work, just needs more effort. "Well you lot are shit, your ground is empty, your owner and manager are incompetent and your town is like a sepia photo from 1979. But Billy Jones' lip is clearing up..."

Guest firetotheworks

Dear God, that's atrocious like. I'm not normally one for mentioning attendences because I don't care and think that there are plenty of reasons for fans to not go to a certain extent, but unless they're protesting Short, which I'm pretty sure they're not, that's really bad.

One time it cut to the game on Soccer Saturday and Jeff asked whoever was there if the fans were right behind their side. The guy was like 'yeah they are right behind them but..' and goes straight into game analysis, whilst absolute silence engulfs the stadium in the background.