sunder↓and

Greg
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

They're currently 200/1 to get premoted and best price of 10/3 to go down. I know it's only bookmaker odds but neutrals clearly think they're in the shit up to their necks. I'd absolutely love a double dip relegation.

They're absolutely fucked if they go down. Imagine getting them in that wank ressies trophy and them having to put their first team out. I'd think I'd have a fit.

Would be absolutely glorious if they dropped into League 1 like. Looks more of a realistic prospect with each passing week.

It's the bizarro version of doing a Leicester.

"Surely they won't lose again this week... No way can they just keep on going!".

Who would bizzaro Andrea Bocelli be?

Would be absolutely glorious if they dropped into League 1 like. Looks more of a realistic prospect with each passing week.

"Surely they won't lose again this week... No way can they just keep on going!".

Susan Boyle?

Probably The Futureheads, it’s all they’ve got.

https://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/why-do-the-media.1396962/

Why do the Media

always mention and praise the 'magnificent ' travelling Newcastle away support?

Cant recall them ever bigging up our travelling fans?

Maybe because you stupid cunts have deserted your club and never sell out ANY of your away games any more? So why should they be "praised"?

There's nearly as many empty seats in the mackem away end (when the mackems are away) as what there is when they play at home.

What praise are they after like? :idiot2:

Funny how on that thread they are giving Sima shit for bring it up, but at the time of posting they were giving it big style on how it's a pub league and they have a team full of superstars by that standard. They really want it both ways, just man up and admit it that you fucked up.

https://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/grayson-not-worried-about-being-in-relegation-zone.1397101/

Grayson is a one-off like :lol:

Enjoyed this post from the thread.

Any PL money has always been used for operating reasons - that's not going to change. Our problem, as I tried to explain in another thread, is that we simply couldn't afford to shoot for that and fail. The massive problem is the external debt. As I said in the post you responded to, money due from the PL is part of their security. While you can get some understanding of what's in the loan agreement from the charge documents at Companies House, there are no indications of any covenants associated with the loan. It's by no means implausible that there's a condition that the loan, at any time, cannot exceed future monies due (and that means with certainty, not on the assumption that promotion could be achieved). On that basis, given that this year's parachute payments are committed, we could be looking at them insisting on the debt being no more than £54m now, and £17m by the start of next season. Given that Short is unwilling or unable to commit more cash, that could go a long way to explaining the club's behaviour. Even this cautious accountant didn't think that the transfer spend would be as low as it was. I don't see the debt due to Drumaville as an existential threat - the debt due to SBC is. Shooting for promotion and missing could put us in a situation where £70m or so has to be found, and an owner unwilling to provide it. We're caught between a rock and a hard place, and, frankly, at the moment I'm more concerned with having a club to support than what division they happen to be in.

Glorious if true.

https://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/grayson-not-worried-about-being-in-relegation-zone.1397101/

Grayson is a one-off like :lol:

Enjoyed this post from the thread.

Any PL money has always been used for operating reasons - that's not going to change. Our problem, as I tried to explain in another thread, is that we simply couldn't afford to shoot for that and fail. The massive problem is the external debt. As I said in the post you responded to, money due from the PL is part of their security. While you can get some understanding of what's in the loan agreement from the charge documents at Companies House, there are no indications of any covenants associated with the loan. It's by no means implausible that there's a condition that the loan, at any time, cannot exceed future monies due (and that means with certainty, not on the assumption that promotion could be achieved). On that basis, given that this year's parachute payments are committed, we could be looking at them insisting on the debt being no more than £54m now, and £17m by the start of next season. Given that Short is unwilling or unable to commit more cash, that could go a long way to explaining the club's behaviour. Even this cautious accountant didn't think that the transfer spend would be as low as it was. I don't see the debt due to Drumaville as an existential threat - the debt due to SBC is. Shooting for promotion and missing could put us in a situation where £70m or so has to be found, and an owner unwilling to provide it. We're caught between a rock and a hard place, and, frankly, at the moment I'm more concerned with having a club to support than what division they happen to be in.

Glorious if true.

Why would any financial institution agree to secure any loan on future PL TV money there, when Sunderland every year flirted very heavily with relegation? Although it would be glorious if it happened, I highly doubt they are in any serious danger of imminent administration, maybe later down the line though if they don't sort themselves out somehow.

It's alreet though, if you rank our two clubs currently they are a better proposition than we are for a takeover

https://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/pros-for-buying-safc-vs-nufc.1397341/

We have a better ground, state of the art training facility which is all paid for. We will be cheaper by around £200 million and have similar levels of debt.

They have a better squad, they have £100 million a year TV money but there is little doubt that if somebody wanted to "buy" the Championship then it could be done with SAFC without too much trouble. You would end up with a Premier league football club for a smaller investment than buying the mags.

In terms of fanbase both are similar and any threat of success and both stadiums would be sold out each week.

Depends what you want I guess....Sunderland is primed and ready for a revolution and for somebody to make themselves an absolute legend as an owner.....Newcastle is on a hiding to nothing unless you have the really big money to throw at it like the Arabs as massive spending in the Prem will buy you mid table these days.

:lol:

Guest Howaythetoon

No one will invest in SAFC, because there is nowt to invest in. Shitty club, shit stadium, dump of a city and a fanbase that cannot bother to turn up and when they do they just litter the place and racially abuse their players' mams.

Shitty club, shit stadium, dump of a city and a fanbase that cannot bother to turn up and when they do they just litter the place and racially abuse their players' mams.

They should use this as a club motto under their crest

Listened to a bit of Jim White on Talk Shite this morning, they were talking about the possible sale and had some sensible callers. Then came some random Mackem who basically bleated on about how it should be them, cheaper, better stadium, better training ground and the 52,000 ‘Daft Geordies’ and their unrealistic expectations. I actually think the presenters felt a bit sorry for him.

It's alreet though, if you rank our two clubs currently they are a better proposition than we are for a takeover

https://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/pros-for-buying-safc-vs-nufc.1397341/

We have a better ground, state of the art training facility which is all paid for. We will be cheaper by around £200 million and have similar levels of debt.

They have a better squad, they have £100 million a year TV money but there is little doubt that if somebody wanted to "buy" the Championship then it could be done with SAFC without too much trouble. You would end up with a Premier league football club for a smaller investment than buying the mags.

In terms of fanbase both are similar and any threat of success and both stadiums would be sold out each week.

Depends what you want I guess....Sunderland is primed and ready for a revolution and for somebody to make themselves an absolute legend as an owner.....Newcastle is on a hiding to nothing unless you have the really big money to throw at it like the Arabs as massive spending in the Prem will buy you mid table these days.

:lol:

It's mind boggling that they type this shit and actually believe it. :lol: