sunder↓and

Greg
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest firetotheworks

The big man getting the sack if they don't get a result at bolton

They would struggle against boldon never mind bolton.

Look at all the shite on the pitch ffs. :lol:

The scruffy bamps who are fewmin for SAFC to sack Grayson and bring in a new guy, need to first figure out what player will they sell to pay for the new contract.

There is apparently no money available that isn’t marked for current expenses or debt repayment.

So if SAFC is to take on another new contract for a new manager then who can be sold to raise funds to pay for it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's part of my point, they don't seem to have any intention of addressing the problem.  It makes me think that the vast majority of them wouldn't think twice about having a s*** on a busy street if it was more convenient than walking a couple of hundred yards to the nearest toilet.  Absolute bamps.

I think you mean station [emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Never seen a man age worse than Simon Grayson like.

:lol: It's like his hair and his face melted at the same time. Brutal

Looked in moderate nick just a couple of years ago. He's not a secret job tasting nuclear fuel on the sly has he?

At least Grayson will take them back up via the play offs next year (to the championship).

If they sack him who else are they going to get? Who can they afford first and then who will want to go there second. The Aberdeen manager turned them down ffs. A man would rather manage in a glorified pub league than go there ;D