sunder↓and

Greg
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

They need to win 14 games to stay up....not a fucking chance these win that many. In the championship your home form is vital to doing well or staying up. Their home form will kill them they have 16 games left at home they are probably going to need to win 10 of them

They are fucked I'd be absolutely astonished not to see them in league 1 next season

They are currently 3 points behind wigan and Blackburn had last season. A team doesn't go from winning 1 in 14 to all of a sudden winning 1 in every 3 which is what they now need to do to hit 50 points

They won’t need 50 points to stay up. Think that’s the high bar that is set for the Championship (like 40 for the Premier League). This year will require less than normal.

They need to win 14 games to stay up....not a fucking chance these win that many. In the championship your home form is vital to doing well or staying up. Their home form will kill them they have 16 games left at home they are probably going to need to win 10 of them

They are fucked I'd be absolutely astonished not to see them in league 1 next season

They are currently 3 points behind wigan and Blackburn had last season. A team doesn't go from winning 1 in 14 to all of a sudden winning 1 in every 3 which is what they now need to do to hit 50 points

Theu won’t need 50 points to stay up. Think that’s the high bar that is set for the Championship (like 40 for the Premier League). This year will require less than normal.

The average is 47....Blackburn went down on 51 last season I guarantee they wont stay up on anything less than 45

They need to win 14 games to stay up....not a f***ing chance these win that many. In the championship your home form is vital to doing well or staying up. Their home form will kill them they have 16 games left at home they are probably going to need to win 10 of them

They are f***ed I'd be absolutely astonished not to see them in league 1 next season

Theu won’t need 50 points to stay up. Think that’s the high bar that is set for the Championship (like 40 for the Premier League). This year will require less than normal.

The average is 47....Blackburn went down on 51 last season I guarantee they wont stay up on anything less than 45

It does seem though that there are more than the usual really shit teams at the bottom of that division this year, sides that look like they will never win another game. This could be a record low for survival points. FFS, the mackems have won one game all season, still in single figures for points through 14 games, yet they are only 2 points from safety. hopefully you are right but I've not got a lot of faith in the likes of Brum, Burton or Bolton turning themselves around and picking up points. They and Bolton should really be stranded at this point they've been that bad.

They need to win 14 games to stay up....not a f***ing chance these win that many. In the championship your home form is vital to doing well or staying up. Their home form will kill them they have 16 games left at home they are probably going to need to win 10 of them

They are f***ed I'd be absolutely astonished not to see them in league 1 next season

They did that plenty of times in the Premier League like.

Loved the Champo when we were in it.

Good honest pros giving everything, winning most of the time, scoring loads of goals, sell out home games, packed out away ends and overall loads of fun.

I know there were detractors and a lot of people from Wearside who said it was like a pub league but it was actually quite competitive and not a bad standard at all. 

2 threads on RTG front page called "Enough is enough" :lol:

There's one titled "STOP TURNING UP. Only way to let them know"

Err...

It's funny how we couldn't get a boycoutt going at all, but they manage it every week without even trying.

It's crazy to think how quickly things have changed.

Was so gutted when they beat Everton and relegated us. But now it's safe to say, we might not play again for a decade. Maybe more.  :lol:

Staying up in that season might have been the worst thing that could have happened to them.

If they had gone down they'd have been forced to sell some of the players (like Kone) whilst they were still worth money, their debts wouldn't be as horrific and Allardyce probably wouldn't have been picked for the England job and could have actually put together a team to challenge for promotion.  Plus, Pickford wouldn't have had his breakthrough season yet so they would have had the best keeper in the league.  If they had gone down that season they'd have been in a much better position to bounce straight back up.  Instead, they're haemorrhaging cash, they've got a terrible squad and a manager who doesn't seem to believe in coaching, tactics, or any other form of match preparation.

More bad news for Sunderland when it was announced that the FA Trophy replay between South Shields and Farsely Celtic would be on Tuesday, clashing with their Home game with Bolton. Yet more pressure on their attendances.

I imagine it's mystifying most Sunderland fans how poorly their team have played, and continue to play this season. Is their squad the strongest in the division? no, perhaps not. Could the players moral have hit such a low point that's it's beyond reprieve? at such an early juncture, I think not (hang in there lads). Have the fans reached the pinnacle of their collective tolerance, after enduring yet another lacklustre home performance? if they have then their crowds have yet to reflect it. And as salient as some of these questions may be, they should all pale into insignificance when you consider that they've got, 'Boom Boom! Simon Grayson, they've got, Boom Boom! Simon Grayson, they've got, Boom Boom! Simon Grayson, and he's theirs'. ad infinitum

This week could make or break them. Bolton in midweek, a win there and their tails will be up for the Boro game and they could end the week outside of the relegation zone.

They have the luck of the devil, so no doubt it will happen.

I imagine it's mystifying most Sunderland fans how poorly their team have played, and continue to play this season. Is their squad the strongest in the division? no, perhaps not. Could the players moral have hit such a low point that's it's beyond reprieve? at such an early juncture, I think not (hang in there lads). Have the fans reached the pinnacle of their collective tolerance, after enduring yet another lacklustre home performance? if they have then their crowds have yet to reflect it. And as salient as some of these questions may be, they should all pale into insignificance when you consider that they've got, 'Boom Boom! Simon Grayson, they've got, Boom Boom! Simon Grayson, they've got, Boom Boom! Simon Grayson, and he's theirs'. ad infinitum

:lol: nice

Hahaha oh dear...another set of fans to cross off the increasingly diminishing list of football fwiends!

Hopefully this becomes a standard chant for victorious away fans at the Estadio da Lose. Shame there won't be any home fans around to hear them...

At a time where they should only look inward I imagine they are still obsessing over us at every opportunity, despite the fact we are fairing ok and could be taken over with investment in first team and a Manager that can only take us forwards.

What a bunch of retards, I for one will let them keep the 6 in a row, I hope they sink through the league's never to return.

If they go down again we won't play them for at least 10 years I reckon. It's a long way back.

At a time where they should only look inward I imagine they are still obsessing over us at every opportunity, despite the fact we are fairing ok and could be taken over with investment in first team and a Manager that can only take us forwards.

What a bunch of retards, I for one will let them keep the 6 in a row, I hope they sink through the league's never to return.

If they go down again we won't play them for at least 10 years I reckon. It's a long way back.

They’ll always return, at some point. Someone will buy them at their lowest and do very little with it, enough to get them back up the leagues to at least the championship as their crowds will still be a huge advantage in the lower leagues as further down they go the bigger advantage it will be. However those crowds will keep dropping. Their hardcore support exposed for what it is, around 20k, that is their true size.

It’ll be fun to see when they do return after crowds of near 10k in league 2 them all crowing how they never stopped going and always supported the lads, all 40k of them staking their claim that they never left their side, never left early, always wore the badge with pride.

Fucking plastic cunts.

They’ll always return, at some point. Someone will buy them at their lowest and do very little with it, enough to get them back up the leagues to at least the championship as their crowds will still be a huge advantage in the lower leagues as further down they go the bigger advantage it will be. However those crowds will keep dropping. Their hardcore support exposed for what it is, around 20k, that is their true size.

It’ll be fun to see when they do return after crowds of near 10k in league 2 them all crowing how they never stopped going and always supported the lads, all 40k of them staking their claim that they never left their side, never left early, always wore the badge with pride.

f***ing plastic bag c***s.

Fyp

106878000_392.jpg