sunder↓and

Greg
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

photocall-93-94-g.jpg?w=500&h=371

to this:

http://i2.chroniclelive.co.uk/incoming/article13260490.ece/ALTERNATES/s615/Sunderland-Unveil-New-Manager-Simon-Grayson.jpg

And that second pic was taken in the summer, imagine what the poor cunt looks like now after 1 win in 14  [emoji38]

I think this deserves the addition of a between picture, I distinctly remember him looking fucking ridiculous when he was trying to hang onto his hair.

Grayson quote from press conference today,  “I can't think of too many other people who are in football at this moment in time who would be in a better position or could do a better job than I am doing at this moment in time”

???

To be fair, he took a job on that nobody else wanted. Who else would take the job at the moment and do any better than he is? It’d be a very, very short list.

Come to sunderland and work on a low salary with a transfer budget of £0, mountains of debt, an unhappy fanbase and uncertainty around the owner.

Obviously people like Klopp, Rafa, Mourinho etc. would be doing better - but none of them would take the job so it’s irrelevant to compare him to them.

Does anyone know if there has ever been a team relegated from the championship with a record this poor after 14 games?

Very strange question id hazard a guess most with this record after 14 games have went down

Maybe you meant to say has any stayed up

Grayson quote from press conference today,  “I can't think of too many other people who would do this job are in football at this moment in time who would be in a better position or could do a better job than I am doing at this moment in time”

???

Redundant words from the still employed Lawrie Grayson.

Must be 7 years to the day since we battered these 5-1 then.

And in the 7 years since weve only scored 2 goals and not beaten them....that's f***ing grim man

Still ill bask in their glorious drop into league one

Ryan Taylor over the wall?

And in the 7 years since weve only scored 2 goals and not beaten them....that's f***ing grim man

He must have forgotten that one. We never did find out what song that fat Geordie b*stard had in store for us did we?

Holy shit how the hell did I forget that one.......that's how damaged ive become since the Pardew derby era.....Thanks Alan you complete bastard

Just watched highlights of the 5-1. Shola's second in that game is one of my favorite goals we've ever scored. That game is extra enjoyable as it's before the Pardew stink.

I love that goal from Danny Simpsons cross to Andy Carrols bullet header against the bar to Shola following up with a jump scissor kick and pick that one out moment

It would be truly glorious to see Arma grab a hat trick tonight in a comfortable Bolton win, that would be it for Grayson I feel, no way for him to come back from that. No idea where they would go after him though, one of their so called "legends" would be great :)

to this:

http://i2.chroniclelive.co.uk/incoming/article13260490.ece/ALTERNATES/s615/Sunderland-Unveil-New-Manager-Simon-Grayson.jpg

And that second pic was taken in the summer, imagine what the poor c*** looks like now after 1 win in 14  [emoji38]

I think this deserves the addition of a between picture, I distinctly remember him looking f***ing ridiculous when he was trying to hang onto his hair.

http://e0.365dm.com/17/06/16-9/20/skysports-simon-grayson-preston-football_3989353.jpg?20170629122940

to this:

And that second pic was taken in the summer, imagine what the poor c*** looks like now after 1 win in 14  [emoji38]

I think this deserves the addition of a between picture, I distinctly remember him looking f***ing ridiculous when he was trying to hang onto his hair.

http://e0.365dm.com/17/06/16-9/20/skysports-simon-grayson-preston-football_3989353.jpg?20170629122940

Jesus Christ man. Whatever he's doing/eating/drinking there should be a campaign against anyone else doing it.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk