sunder↓and

Greg
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I see that loathesome creep, mag in peace is still rimming their backsides. Saying that we would be forced to also exactly the same and mothball parts of SJP if we were in their position. No way is he a Toon fan like  :lol:

Absolute sad sack of a mackem pretending to be a Newcastle fan. It's tragic beyond belief really.

Guest covmag

Burton playing 7th place Bristol

Birmingham playing 2nd place Cardiff

Barnsley playing 6th place Middlesbrough

todays their day to get their survival on track

they truly are the turd that refuses to go away...........however do they have it in their locker to win games?

Aye, I thought the exact same when I looked at the fixtures!

Guest covmag

Aye, I thought the exact same when I looked at the fixtures!

worst case they will still be in the bottom 3  O0  chill, either way these fuckers are doomed.

I've got £30 on them at 7/2 to win today. QPR are poor and with nowt to play for and the mackems are better playing away from that empty pink monstrosity. Obviously I'm hoping I lose my money but a free night out on the winnings should they win is at least a small consolation.

Guest covmag

I've got £30 on them at 7/2 to win today. QPR are poor and with nowt to play for and the mackems are better playing away from that empty pink monstrosity. Obviously I'm hoping I lose my money but a free night out on the winnings should they win is at least a small consolation.

:lol: :lol:

must admit i could never put a penny on them, but the odds are decent given the away form they have  :naughty:

You could give your soiled winnings ? to charity. Or maybe start a whip round for the staff from Union Street, Greggs, near the Palladium. I understand it is marked for closure due to falling takings from match days.

7/2 isn't bad considering it's QPR tbf.

That's what I thought as well. They were shorter odds to beat Aston Villa on Tuesday night!

That's what I thought as well. They were shorter odds to beat Aston Villa on Tuesday night!

QPR aren't great like. They pick up the odd good result, but on the whole, they're very beatable. Might include the Mackems in my snide £1 ACCA later.

they truly are the turd that refuses to go away...........however do they have it in their locker to win games?

Don't know about that like - they've gone quite far away already  :lol:

Guest covmag

Don't know about that like - they've gone quite far away already  :lol:

i agree, to see them celebrating staying up will be quite funny, but only if we survive.