sunder↓and

Greg
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

It will ironic if Mitrovic scores the goal for Fulham that condemns them to League one 😁

Like a traffic jam when you're already late.

Like rain on your wedding day.

like ten thousand fans when all you need is a crowd

:lol: :lol: :lol:

(I'm fairly certain this person's username is due to the initials of one of their classy songs (marra) from years ago - 'there's only one senile bastard')

https://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/i-hate-them-all.1421385/

toosb

Striker

McManaman :An absolute waster.

Completely anonymous last night. I genuinely checked after about 70 minutes to see if he'd been taken off as I'd forgot about him.

Soft as shite and so thick he makes Jason McAteer seem like Stephen Fry.

Easily one of the most detestable players among the most detestable set we have ever had.

Billy Jones looks fucking deformed and plays like he is.

O'Shea is like a retired beach donkey.

The keepers FFS. Lee Camp has managed to be worse than two pub keepers. And he's a midget.

McGeady doing fucking drag backs on the edge of our area at 0-3 down. You can only dream of what Bally would have done to him after that.

Fletcher: Utterly hopeless. Some non league players genuinely have a better first touch. He was also hiding last night, deliberately pulling onto the defender when we broke instead of hitting space. He's worse than Vaughan. Comfortably.

Cattermole. Completely shot at 29. Incredibly we have 3 more years of him.

Honeyman: Tries. But he's hopeless. And walks funny.

Kone: The bloke we signed must have been a ringer and this is his useless brother who eats too many steak bakes. From putting Ya Ya Toure on his arse to being softer than John Oster.

Browning: basically a useless fat (unt. Cannot pass a ball five yards. Never wins a header. Never wins a tackle. Outmuscled virtually every time. Lazy, couldn't even be arsed to run at Bristol City the other week. Again, you'd love Bally to be in the same dressing room afterwards. He is a horrible, horrible wanker.

I absolutely hate our players. Utterly useless, weak as piss and no desire or heart at all.

Yeah and I know you all know this already, I could have told the missus instead but she couldn't give a fuck and she'll only suggest shopping on a Saturday instead.

toosb, 4 minutes ago

Good old Bally. Is there anything he isn't the answer too? Bullying and physically assaulting anyone who isn't a thorough bread patriot.

I presume "thorough bread" was a bad auto correction of "thoroughbred"?

:lol: if only.

Sad to see them turning on Cal Mac too, almost like signing a player purely based on how many mags he's injured isn't a suitable transfer policy.

Hehe Bally. They seem to forget/ignore that he was caretaker for 11 matches at the end of the 2005-06 season, overseeing a 1-4 loss to us down there, and then subsequent relegation.

Good old Bally. Is there anything he isn't the answer too? Bullying and physically assaulting anyone who isn't a thorough bread patriot.

What was his classy comment to Roeder again?

Hehe Bally. They seem to forget/ignore that he was caretaker for 11 matches at the end of the 2005-06 season, overseeing a 1-4 loss to us down there, and then subsequent relegation.

Bally sent yous down, marra.

and this:

It will ironic if Mitrovic scores the goal for Fulham that condemns them to League one 😁

"We sent them down marra"

:lol: :thup:

Guaranteed they'd be all over that relegation-by-proxy bullshit if the roles were reversed. Only... they're not reversed, are they? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Guest Howaythetoon

Ball man, he’s like what, our Acuna or something? Again anyone that wasn’t absolute shit or did something good once or twice become a legend with them lot. I think Bould is held in similar esteem, was there for a shit and shave and hardly played IIRC.

I know mackems who eulogise over the likes of Cana and Mensah, players who couldn't be arsed to spend more than a season at the club :lol:

It'd be like us sitting reminiscing about Sibierski or Helder.

I know mackems who eulogise over the likes of Cana and Mensah, players who couldn't be arsed to spend more than a season at the club :lol:

It'd be like us sitting reminiscing about Sibierski or Helder.

That Franck Dumas, marra. What a legend.

Aye, the likes of Welbeck and Rose too. They were literally just warming up kids for other clubs. :lol:

I'm sure if they picked an all time Premier League XI, loanees would make up 3-4 spots.

Rose, Mensah, M’Vila would almost certainly be in the side.  Evans would be in if he didn’t just play in the Champo for them.

If Alonso wasn’t a left back and played on the right instead he’d probably be in as well.

Then you have Welbeck, Bendtner and Cisse.